• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any member here from MN?

I live in Rochester, I know a there are a couple in the Twin Cities area......

What brings you to town?

I do not live in Minnesota.....but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once. :D

At least 8-10 Locally that I know through the shop... Now getting all of us together at one time thats another story:) If you(or anyone, for that matter) are in the area, stop by the shop. PM me your aprox. time frame and I will give you details on how to get here, and I'll make sure I'm here... You can get a sneek peek at what we have in store for the NSX community;)

So I can name all of the nsx's I've seen in the area, a yellow one in woodbury parked kinda by the home furniture store, it's there regularly. A red one in Anoka by the government center, that one is there regularly too. and I saw a green one on the freeway by the Mall of America and A Yellow nsx-t in Hudson cruising around a few times. That's all I remember seeing, any of those by chance any of you guys?

we should maybe start thinking about a NSX meet this summer some time, hopefully Mo's car will be done in time

Call me if you need some help Mo

when were you thinking of visiting poohbear?

I would be happy to host something like that... But lets plan it with enough time for my car to be finished. I am hoping to have it on the road by the first week of April. And Kevin... I'll call when I need help:)

A meet would be awesome. Especially since I've wanted to check out Elite anyway. So this would be a good chance for us all to get together. Elite, why don't you post a thread in the Midwest section when you have a day in mind. I'm hoping to have my car out by april, but who knows with this damn weather. So maybe May would be the better month.

:cool:

Hey Sean, just let me know when you want to schedule it. About the AEM, we talked to them recently and unfortunatly still do not have an answer on when it will be released... I will start another thread about the get together within the next day or so.

Sounds like there are a lot more nsx's in MN than we know.

There is a meet this Saturday if anyone on this thread are interested.

Just trying to spread the good word :biggrin:

I am Eden Prairie.......Steve

I am in Big Lake but driving my NSX all over the twin cities. Those that want to do NSX lunch meet this Saturday go to Who is the ringleader in Minnisota Thread and tell us if you in. Hope to see all of us there.

im in woodbury.
and btw, ive seen that yellow nsx too... ONCE!
also saw a newer red one around woodbury, with
some big chrome rims.

Back