• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any members in NC?

Anybody here have aftermarket exhausts on their NSXs? I'm trying to decide on one for mine, and I'd love to be able to hear some of the different ones on the market. Plus it would be great to meet some other local owners. I'm in the Triangle area.

Thanks in advance.

The Saint said:
Anybody here have aftermarket exhausts on their NSXs? I'm trying to decide on one for mine, and I'd love to be able to hear some of the different ones on the market. Plus it would be great to meet some other local owners. I'm in the Triangle area.

Thanks in advance.

I am a member mofo. :D

I am in the Triangle area as well, but I have a stock unit. Sorry.

Dtrigg said:
I am in the Triangle area as well, but I have a stock unit. Sorry.

Still, we should get a few of the local guys together for a meet.

1TITENSX said:
Did you ever meet James aka pixelhaus? He has an aftermarket exhaust and lives in the Raleigh area.

Not yet. I sent him a PM yesterday, though. Thanks.

hey guys,
we should have a meet. i have a taitec lightweight exhaust with taitect headers. saint, you're more than welcome to check it out. i used to have a jgtc center exit as well, so i can offer some opinions and comparisons to my current exhaust.

btw, anyone know of any really good wheel/tire shops in the raleigh area?
the 315/25 make it a complicated mount job. don't want to risk it with an everyday shop.

thanks!

i'm going to start a new thread with that question, so sorry for the redundancy.

james

I am all for a local nsx meet. Tom aka "tomc92bb000059" has an aftermarket exhaust on his 92 nsx if you want to PM him to check it out.

You have a PM, let's get a meet going, mid december or something, before it gets too cold...I'm sure a few guys could probably do a Saturday lunch or something at the Char Grill.....

Comptech exhaust here.....I'm down for the Char Grill mid Dec....weekend of the 12th I'm racing the M3...past there I am good...

Dec 18th works for me! This is far enough in advance that i can go ahead and schedule it in.

Who among us is organized enough to determine a date, time and place? I am open for almost anything, if we can decide in advance.

Who will take the challenge...

Doug

Just met James (pixelhaus) this morning, and we're trying to line something up for this Saturday. I know that's short notice but anyone who can make it, just send me a PM. News this morning said that Saturday was supposed to be clear/dry, with rain on Sunday. But www.weather.com is now calling for a few showers, 30% chance on Saturday. Guess we'll play it by ear.

Also, mid-December works for me, just about any weekend.

wildbill846 said:
Hey....if this meet goes well, you'll have to plan another for after I return from Iraq in March.

Bill

You got it Bill...just come home safe.

And, thanks!

patriot.gif

pixelhaus said:
any meet pre 15th is best for me.
i'm out from the 15th thru the 1st of the year.

if we get this organized ty from VA said he'd join us.

I will try to make it to Raleigh to see everyone but this weekend is not a good one for me. I'll keep watching this thread to see what dates everyone decides on.

Getting married this Sat. and Candace probably wouldn't want me to fit in an NSX get together in the schedule! :tongue:

Tom,
How's the 944 coming?

I'm open right now for the rest of the year, so whenever, unless my Candace comes up with something.

Congrats Jason, you know we both got good Candace's.. :)

944 is done for a while, just did the clutch myself (it was a bear) and so I am determined not to work on it again for a while. Picked up one for my best friend for $500, with pretty much the same problems as mine, and have to get it running for him before he is allowed to bring it home (car-guy with non-car-guy wife......:)) He is coming up the 10th supposedly, but wouldn't mind hanging with us if we have a get together that weekend, I would think.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Very excited and yet at the same time ready to get it over with.

Tom, You are right about both our Candace's, I forget how lucky I am to have a wife (to be) who puts up w/ all my car adventures.

I bet the 944 is looking great...sounds like ya got a whole new project now....$500 bucks....that's awesome.

Talk to you guys soon!

Back