• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSXs in Leiden NL?

I am in Leidon NL, July 5th - 12th.

Any one out there with a European version of the NSX? I just thought it would be great to see one.

Hi Warren,
Are you visiting for business or vacation?

I live very close to Leiden (about 10Km away)
I presently own both a US Supercharged Acura NSX and a EU Honda NSX (is for sale by the way), but there really isn't anything much different between the two (speedo Mls vs Km, AC F vs C, foglights and headlight washers on the EU car, sidemarkers on the US vs none on the EU car and that really is it):rolleyes:

I am not sure if I will be available, but you could try to hook up with me and possibly I could treat you to a little NSX drive through the Dutch countryside.
Best email me direct at: [email protected] and I can give you a phone # where you can reach me when you are in Holland.

More NSXPrime magic!

I just wanted to pass on a big thank-you to RSEVO6 (Rene) of the Netherlands.
I am visiting Leiden NL this week and he took time out of his day to take me for a great ride through the NL country side in his NSX.
We both had a great time and enjoyed the car conversation and shared our passion for the NSX.

BTW Rene: Nice car! :wink:

without NSXPrime these good times would never been shared.

Last edited:
More NSXPrime magic!

I just wanted to pass on a big thank-you to RSEVO6 (Rene) of the Netherlands.
I am visiting Leiden NL this week and he took time out of his day to take me for a great ride through the NL country side in his NSX.
We both had a great time and enjoyed the car conversation and shared our passion for the NSX.

BTW Rene: Nice car! :wink:

without NSXPrime these good times would never been shared.

Same here Warren,

It was nice to meet you and spend some time with another NSX owner/ car enthousiast.

Am happy to have been able to at least for a few hours minimize your NSX withdrawal symptoms and hope it will carry you over the rest of the vacation period without your NSX :biggrin:

I hope you and your wife will have a good time visiting the UK during the coming weeks and wish you a safe trip home after that.

Back