• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Any NSX'S in NC planning on another get together anytime soon?

Cruz Bay, St. John USVI & Sopers Hole, Tortola BVI
Hello- Had fun at the last meet, just wondering if anyone was planning another get together sometime soon. :o)

I have spoken to a few people, I am trying to put a large event together in early December. Will post more ASAP

I'm up since I missed the char-grill meet. Anyone want to get together for a few beers and/or dinner after work some time in September? My MG buddies have a monthly get together every second Thursday of the month and that seems to work out well for those involved. (They don't quite understand the Midget and NSX parked side-by-side in garage, but then again I don't either.) I'm pretty well booked up on weekends next month with football season starting.

healybj8 said:
I'm up since I missed the char-grill meet. Anyone want to get together for a few beers and/or dinner after work some time in September? My MG buddies have a monthly get together every second Thursday of the month and that seems to work out well for those involved. (They don't quite understand the Midget and NSX parked side-by-side in garage, but then again I don't either.) I'm pretty well booked up on weekends next month with football season starting.

Got any tickets to the Virginia Tech game? I was planning on coming up and trying to get some scalped tickets.

I have a waiting list for the 9 I have to VT game and it just keeps getting longer as the season nears. Sorry. These have been going for $200 apiece on e-bay, so if you are going to scalp, bring some cash. We'll be tailgating in Stadium Southeast 94034 (Next to the clump of trees) so come by if you are in the area.

Tim

Back