• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX's on the Westside (LA)?

Every SoCal post I read, people are either meeting up in the Torrance/south bay area or in OC. Is anyone on the Westside? I see tons of NSXs every time I'm in OC, but never any in LA.

Every SoCal post I read, people are either meeting up in the Torrance/south bay area or in OC. Is anyone on the Westside? I see tons of NSXs every time I'm in OC, but never any in LA.

If you want a meet in the Westside then you would need to put it together and see how many people sign up. Getting guys together is like pulling teeth.

The reason why the Torrance meet exists really is through another car club throwing it and I just tag along and invite the guys here.

Torrance is not far from the westside.....so come check it out if you want to meet up.

There was a new owner that came from the Mid-wilshire area to the Torrance meet last time.

FYI I don't live in Torrance either... I am further south, so my drive would be about the same drive as yours to Torrance if not even more.

I'm in the Westside. Are you looking for a drive or a meet? In a couple of weeks there's going to be a pseudo meet at my place to work on the NSX window regulators. A drive is also easy enough to coordinate but from general experience the appetite for a LA/SGV meet is roughly once a month max. SFD can weigh in perhaps on his opinion.

We can get a drive going in Sept if there's enough interest. It's actually fairly easy to get 3-5 cars together. Any more cars is just a bonus. Someone just needs to step up and coordinate the minor details.

I live near the Westside Pavilion. A couple of years ago, we used to meet monthly at the Santa Monica Business Park near the airport. John (Anytime) used to organize this. Not sure why that stopped.

Last edited:
I live near the Westside Pavilion. A couple of years ago, we used to meet monthly at the Santa Monica Business Park near the airport. John (Anytime) used to organize this. Not sure why that stopped.

Dwindling attendance :-( . . .

i live in koreatown area. (mid-wilshire). and i'm down for a meet in september. i still have yet to cruise with 3 or more nsx's.

I am almost always down for whatever. Any excuse to drive and I am there. Even if its to drive 45min to hang for 15min, just weird like that :).

I am down for whatever too.... A drive, a meet or just do the cars & coffee..

Thinking about going to Manhhattan Beach Sharkey's for happy hour today around 4:30pm so if anyone's down, let me know.

I am almost always down for whatever. Any excuse to drive and I am there. Even if its to drive 45min to hang for 15min, just weird like that :).

I was like that before I got married and had kids! :biggrin:

Been awhile since I've been to any gatherings on the Westside...actually haven't been driving the NSX much lately. I work in Santa Monica and live in the South Bay, so I will keep my eye on this thread.

We used to go here Carrows or here Coco's

They are right near each other. Can't remember which one. Plenty of parking at night.

We used to go here Carrows or here Coco's.

We used to go to the El Torito, but they started to be a pain so we ended up at the Cocos. I didn't much care for the latter.

What we need to find is a place with ample (and preferably free) parking...tough to do on the Westside or Manhattan Beach for that matter.

We used to go here Carrows or here Coco's

They are right near each other. Can't remember which one. Plenty of parking at night.

We used to go to the El Torito, but they started to be a pain so we ended up at the Cocos. I didn't much care for the latter.

What we need to find is a place with ample (and preferably free) parking...tough to do on the Westside or Manhattan Beach for that matter.

I think location will be the biggest challenge over here but if we can overcome that hurdle then we're golden. I'll keep my eyes open.

Come to think of it... If you guys think it's a good location... I can probably get us a cornered off area in the Culver City (old Fox Hills) mall parking structure somewhere. Still not the best option to have a meet in a car park imo so i'll keep thinking of alternatives.

I'll keep an eye on this too and toss up any ideas I might have. Still out of town mike2la, but as soon as I am back, just say the word.

can we do a meet on the westside on a sunday afternoon and do a cruise thing down pch to sunset strip... stuff like that? i just drove with 1 nsx before and that was even cool. would love to do a ride with u guys... let me know wassup.

can we do a meet on the westside on a sunday afternoon and do a cruise thing down pch to sunset strip... stuff like that? i just drove with 1 nsx before and that was even cool. would love to do a ride with u guys... let me know wassup.

We've tried to get you to go to things a ton of times my man :). Your schedule always conflicts unfortunately. We've done PCH to Sunset/Hollywood before. Maybe try to come out to the window regulator meetup later in the day. I know we'll be cruising after that and should give you a good chance to meet quite a few of us.

This is a pretty good response. I'm still trying to think of a place with decent parking space like the rest of you...

Santa Monica might be the best bet. Maybe somewhere in Westwood village, although parking is a mess? Barney's Beanery in Weho...

Just brainstorming.

We've tried to get you to go to things a ton of times my man :). Your schedule always conflicts unfortunately. We've done PCH to Sunset/Hollywood before. Maybe try to come out to the window regulator meetup later in the day. I know we'll be cruising after that and should give you a good chance to meet quite a few of us.
yeah i know... always bad timing... it's either i have to go out of town or my car was in the shop... sigh. and i see that it's next week u guys are meeting up. that's my bday weekend and i have some things planned out. argh. so hopefully from this thread, something will come up where we can all meet up on a nice sunday afternoon and cruise. please keep me posted.

I'm WLA >Barrington and Wilshire.

Another gravitational particle for the West part of the Westside...

(Truth in advertising: Though I'm a proud owner of an NSX, Autowave has it in its possession at the moment. That makes me, temporarily, merely a virtual owner. This should be rectified by the end of August. I hereby proclaim that nothing fun be done before September.:biggrin:)

I also used to come out for the old West LA meetings but haven't come out in years after things started to go down to Costa Mesa and Torrance. I'm in Culver City these days so if you guys do get traction, I wouldn't mind coming out of retirement. :smile:

Back