• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any one taking a vacation/trip to Europe in July?

How far is that from dublin, ireland or manchester england? If I am there around that time I will check it out.

How far is that from dublin, ireland or manchester england? If I am there around that time I will check it out.

Roughly 570 miles from Manchester.
The English NSX club will be coming too they leave Friday or Saturday morning maybe you can join them?

I may be in Birmingham during that time and could check with the UK bunch. I usually rent a Ford Focus but maybe then something faster. :rolleyes:

I may be in Birmingham during that time and could check with the UK bunch. I usually rent a Ford Focus but maybe then something faster. :rolleyes:

Probably easier to fly and rent a car there. Although it could be a nice motoring holiday/adventure through Europe. Check easyjet for cheap flights.

Probably easier to fly and rent a car there. Although it could be a nice motoring holiday/adventure through Europe. Check easyjet for cheap flights.

Well if you where to fly in best would be to fly to: (if you want to join in on the road trip)
Luik (Liege)
Maastricht
Maybe Achen

Then you can join us for the roadtrip too. (although if you don't rent a car your going to have a problem, Nearly everyone has a passenger (including me:tongue:).

Frankfurt is also a option although it's far from the track a few German NSX's and one from Croatia are passing trough there.

Damn, I'll just miss it. My wife and I are going to Europr in June coming back July 10, stops include London, Paris, Rome, Venice, and Dublin.

Roughly 570 miles from Manchester.
The English NSX club will be coming too they leave Friday or Saturday morning maybe you can join them?

I will definitely try to join if I am there around that time. I'll probably pm you on whats the best way to meet up and rent a car.

Well you can rent a Porsche or other sporty car to join in on the road trip
And then head to the event and look at the NSX Clubs.

If you guys want i can put you on the dinner and lunch lists,
We will be having dinner Saturday night with about 30 NSX owners i guess Sunday Lunch might have more people attending.

Many of the big rental agency like Hertz, Sixt, EuropCar have so called fun cars you can rent like a SLK, CLK, C70 etc.

Also a important note if you want a Hotel at the Nurburgring your going to need to hurry since we already booked 2 Hotels full and looking for a 3th one for attendees.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for every one wanting to attend, i would recommend you get your Hotel arrangements sorted out asap.

Currently NSX's as far as Croatia, Greece and Ireland will be joining in.

If any one wants to join us with the British and NSX Club Benelux on the 17th of July for the scenic drive towards Nurburgring.

We are meeting up near Maastricht round 12:00-13:00 pm:
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showpost.php?p=72542&postcount=161

As of this moment, I still have an empty passengers seat.

So, if anyone would like to drive with me to the Ring on the 17th, it's fine with me.

I am located in Rotterdam, Netherlands and I expect to be leaving around 09:30-10:00 on Saturday.

I'll be in Barcelona.. a bit too far. :frown:
To bad Hirofumi from the Japanese NSX Club is flying in from Japan for the weekend to join us.

Anyway 2 days remaining if anyone needs more info they can always contact me.

For those flying in we might be able to arrange a pick up.

I'm stationed in Spangdahlem Air Base. It's about 45 min. away from the Ring but I don't know how to get there. Does a train lead to Nurburgring?

Last edited:
PM sent.

Back