• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any recommendations on Tint Shop in Tampa?

HTN

Experienced Member
Hey guys,
Any contacts on professional tint shops in the Tampa area? I am so tired of calling tint guys up and having them ask "Is it a 4 door? What the heck... They will not be working on my car if they don't even know what it is. So, any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.

I'm on the east coast of Florida, but if you want to find a good tint shop call a high end detailer or exotic car dealership for a referral. Also, expect to pay around $150-$200 for the NSX for a good titanium/metallic based tint.

I'm on the east coast of Florida, but if you want to find a good tint shop call a high end detailer or exotic car dealership for a referral. Also, expect to pay around $150-$200 for the NSX for a good titanium/metallic based tint.

Thanks. Didn't even think of that.
I cancelled on the mobile tint guy today. Just didn't get that good feeling.

Andy @ Buzz Off Alarms is a good shop. He is an ex-NSX owner. Located off Dale Mabry across for University Community Hospital. Another one I have used is off Anderson Road south of Waters on the east side of the street across from Auto-Pros Collision. Small shop but good quality. Can't remember the name but the parent company is Glenn's Wheel Polishing. Call them and they can direct you to the right person & phone number.

Good luck!

Andy @ Buzz Off Alarms is a good shop. He is an ex-NSX owner. Located off Dale Mabry across for University Community Hospital. Another one I have used is off Anderson Road south of Waters on the east side of the street across from Auto-Pros Collision. Small shop but good quality. Can't remember the name but the parent company is Glenn's Wheel Polishing. Call them and they can direct you to the right person & phone number.

Good luck!

Thanks Todd. I will never use Buzz off Alarms ever...as long as I am on this earth. Just for people who may use this thread in the future, Buzz off Alarm's owner is the most unprofessional, rude and simply a thug in business attire.

Thanks for the other recommendations though.

Buzz Off has done great tint work for me on multiple cars. I'd recommend them.

Back