• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any recommended shops in the South Bay?

I know everyone says to go to Hill Top, but are there any good shops that work on NSX's in the south bay?

I'm looking to get my coolant hoses replaced soon and the DIY seems pretty tough. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks

Thanks quack, ya I checked them out already but they seem quite pricey. For the 22 hose change and coolant flush they gave me an estimate of $1450. That seems quite high to me.
Does that include replacing the timing belt and water pump at the same time? If so, it's a bargain.

I had my PPI done at Foreign Affair Honda, I spoke to 2 of the guys from the shop and they were professional and knew their stuff very well, I'd definitely trust them to do a good job. After purchasing my car I ended up bringing my car to Don's Hill Top Auto for 60k service, simply because it was more convenient being 10 minutes away from my office.

If you're concerned about the cost I'd say go to Don @ Hill Top Auto, he does good work at very competitve prices. I'd imagine Foreign Affair Honda will offer you top notch service too from my limited experience with them.

FA-Honda is top notch all my work has been done by them and that is about the only place I know if I have to leave my car there for extended time I know it will not be out for a joyride.

Back