• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any South Carolina owners here?

Hey NSXPrime, my name is Toyo and I've been lurking on the forums for a few years, admiring, reading, and learning as much as I can about these cars. Well yesterday, I finally made the decision and have picked up a Berlina Black NA2. After meeting a few owners and NSXPO in Raleigh last year, it really made me realize how great of a community you guys/gals are. Another community I would love to be a part of (S2KI is my current community). The car is everything I wished for and more! Hope to meet some of you at future meets/events.

Toyo

Congratulations Toyo!!!

Send me some pics.

Also, Charles (chudson1549) is over in Charleston, SC. He says there's a few around him.

Last edited:
We may have, if you met up with the Atlanta crew on the way to NSXPO last year. I was the guy who had the white S2000 that led the group to the nearest Shell station after you guys had lunch.

We may have, if you met up with the Atlanta crew on the way to NSXPO last year. I was the guy who had the white S2000 that led the group to the nearest Shell station after you guys had lunch.

Yes. I was with that crew. I had the carbon hood

Op what area in south carolina are you in?

I'm in Florence.

Yes. I was with that crew. I had the carbon hood

Charles, I definitely remember you now. It kinda threw me for a loop bc I was looking through pics for a 92 Formual Red with a carbon hood and all I could find is the 02+. I'm on the same page now!

Last edited:
Welcome! Columbia here.

I'm in Greenville as well. I was here back in 2011 and then moved back last December. I don't keep the NSX in Greenville (due to lack of parking)...still in Atlanta, but if there is ever an occasion for a meet, I'd be glad to bring it up.

Sounds like we all should meet up soon. Would you guys be interested in having something somewhere central, maybe in Columbia one Saturday/Sunday?

Back