• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Any suggestions for a good alignment shop w/i 50m of Boca Raton

Hi, Alex. I've brought my car to a few places, none that I am especially keen to recommend.

Neither of the places I'd recommend did a bad job, but I like that warm-fuzzy that my car is being taken care of.

The best I can recommend is Olsen Tire in Coral Springs, ask for Doug to align for you (no, not me).

Hi, Alex. I've brought my car to a few places, none that I am especially keen to recommend.

Neither of the places I'd recommend did a bad job, but I like that warm-fuzzy that my car is being taken care of.

The best I can recommend is Olsen Tire in Coral Springs, ask for Doug to align for you (no, not me).

Thank you!

Hi Alex. We spoke last week (the guy who was going to buy the '95 Brooklands, but didn't :frown:). I had the car looked at by Joe Abla & he suggested OK Tires for alignment. Have you used them in the past and weren't satisfied? When you have time I wouldlike to get together and chat. I think you have my #.

The place I've been using is a little south of Boca, but within 50 miles.

It's on the west side of Powerline Rd, just south of Commercial Blvd. $85-$90.

This is the place that GoodRoad's sends all of their alignment business. They do a ton of low profile, high end luxury and exotic business. They were setup to get extremely low cars on their machines.

The last time I took mine their, they had a 360 modena, a Bentley sedan, and another NSX being done. You won't find it to be the "Cleanest" of real estate, but the fact that all those other high end cars are always in there made me feel at ease. I've always been super happy with the alignments.

I forget the name off the top of my head. It's like a person's first name though. like "Tony's...."

Look up GoodRoads, ask them who they recommend for alignments and they will send you there.

Last edited:
Back