• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody collect sneakers?

BEHOLD! Girls in Jordans! I win 9,000 Internets for this post!

jordan-girls-01.jpg

jordan-girls-05.jpg

jordan-girls-07.jpg

jordan-girls-41.jpg

jordan-girls-06.jpg

jordan-girls-09.jpg

jordan-girls-10.jpg

jordan-girls-13.jpg

jordan-girls-14.jpg

jordan-girls-21.jpg

The infamous Prime member ParisModel was into collecting Jordans.....anyone remember her ?
I don't have any issues with collectors, but I have discovered that a minimalistic approach to possesion has enhanced my life big time. I can't stand physical clutter......my house is very modern and sparse.....BTW Fatal Lightning....They're called ONITSUKA tigers, not Osaka. I recently got a black/blue and red pair in Taiwan

Ekin, your bravery in coming out of the (shoe) closet almost makes me want to reveal my Oakley addiction.
Almost...

very funny.:biggrin:

Ekin, your bravery in coming out of the (shoe) closet almost makes me want to reveal my Oakley addiction.
Almost...

^^^LOL, I know one thing, I am not the only one who collects shoes so I am not shy about showing it off when people ask. It is very popular these days but ever since I was a kid I was into shoes so it is not a surprise it has become a hobby of mine. Would love to see your Oakley collection, I am currently @ 9 pair, when I reach 10 I think I will have enough.

cmon guys these last few posts kinda hurt the folks who are willing to share thier unique hobbies.........sneaker collecting (hoarding) is more common than you would think.
Agreed. As I mentioned at the start of this thread, I don't collect sneakers, but as this is related to footwear, I indicated I collect Exotic Cowboy Boots. I don't have walls and walls full of shoe boxes, but I do have a few shelves dedicated to storage of 60+ pairs of boots. Collection is insured due to the $ invested. Have boots that cost as little as $150.00/pr new and more than a dozen that would have cost in excess of 20 times that /pr. new..... No, I didn't purchase them all new as that would easily cost more than 50K.... I know a number of people that have way more pairs than I do and they too are collectors vs. resellers. It's crazy to most, but it's one of the few vices I have in life. :biggrin:

Ftd

I collect jordans as well. Really slowed down though lately. Been really getting into running shoes recently that I actually wear and not just have them sit in a box lol.

Back