• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody know this car? JH4NA2168VT000091

Re: Anybody know this car....???

That's a very good price assuming everything check out good. Only 27k miles.

I remmeber that car was for sale years ago. I e mail him cause I wanted to see it and was going to buy it but he never called back and it was imposible to get him on the phone or to get a e mail from him. I think this is a scam or a fake add.

I remmeber that car was for sale years ago. I e mail him cause I wanted to see it and was going to buy it but he never called back and it was imposible to get him on the phone or to get a e mail from him. I think this is a scam or a fake add.

You emailed him at the time or recently?

Seemed like a good deal, car needs some paintwork and I figure a re-coating of the rims, still not bad.

Other than the obvious of him/her stating the scratch in fender, was there any other reason for saying it needs paintwork?
If that is the only issue with it then I'm alright with that.

It should be relatively easy to trace since it's VIN# 91. I bought mine from the first shipment into the U.S. and my VIN# wasn't even that low. The very first cars should have a higher collection value. Supposedly the first 50 were crash tested.

Back