• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anymore Pics of a Custom Stereo Install. I found one here, but want to see others

In addition to an 8" solobaric in the passenger footwell...this one also features a custom 8" solobaric mounted in between the seats.
nsx_subwoofer.jpg

NSXnBRLA, I am getting that same head unit for panasonic. Does the tilt work pretty well with the nsx. How is the viewing angle with relation to the angle of the dash. Can you see the tv alright. Also do you have the special Craig dash.

[This message has been edited by Cyan NSX (edited 21 September 2002).]

Originally posted by Cyan NSX:
NSXnBRLA, I am getting that same head unit for panasonic. Does the tilt work pretty well with the nsx. How is the viewing angle with relation to the angle of the dash. Can you see the tv alright. Also do you have the special Craig dash.

You wont be sorry. That is the nicest unit around. The angle is very adjustable, plus it will tilt left and right as well. It has a TV tuner which picks up channels fantastic. Not to mention the DVD, VCD, MP3, CD player, and 2 Video ports for camera's, or video games. I have a PS2 behind my passenger seat, mainly for show, but sometimes comes in handy in long bank lines. Email me if you'd like to know more, I dont wanna clutter up this thread too much.

[email protected]

Originally posted by NSXnBRLA:
Right click on the little red x, and choose 'Properties'.... cut the url outta that... open a new browser window and paste that url into it.. the pics come right up... here's a shot of mine, which SNDSOUL is also responsible for:

nsxinside.jpg

bazooka.jpg

Is that a factory Integra Type R shift knob? Where did you get that boot with the red stitching? Are those Zanardi Floor Mats?

Nice car!

------------------
91 Red/Ivory #2061

Originally posted by NoClgDeg:
Is that a factory Integra Type R shift knob? Where did you get that boot with the red stitching? Are those Zanardi Floor Mats? Nice car!

That is a shift knob from a 98 Integra Type R.... the 2001's went to the Zanardi style shift knob, which I dont like on cold mornings. The boot is made by momo. I got it off of a wrecked Prelude that I bought a few months back. I had to do some cutting to make it fit, but it came out ok. Those are zanardi mats. Thanks!

Back