• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone able to check out a car?

Looking for a local, someone with proficient NSX knowledge to take a look at a '91 NSX near Tucson area (Arizona.). Mostly asking for a visual inspection and possibly test drive just to make sure everything looks right and drives ok. I live in Northern California, so it would be quite difficult for me to do this on my own. Thanks.

-
Sounds like a fine excuse for a group drive from PHX to Tucson to hang with you guys and run Mt Lemmon again.
I'll bump that topic at the poker game Friday night.

Sad to hear that AZ may lose an NSX, but understand a PHD is way more important.

-
Sounds like a fine excuse for a group drive from PHX to Tucson to hang with you guys and run Mt Lemmon again.
I'll bump that topic at the poker game Friday night.

Sad to hear that AZ may lose an NSX, but understand a PHD is way more important.

Maybe the weekend of 5/11~5/12

It was nice meeting you, Chuck! Beautiful car by the way! Ellie gave me permission on having a smaller wedding so I can buy a similar nsx like yours, lol! Off subject but why are weddings so !@#$ing expensive!!!!

Chuck has one of the nicest (and most tastefully modded) NSX I've seen, definitely rare/unique for sure.

It was nice meeting you, Chuck! Beautiful car by the way! Ellie gave me permission on having a smaller wedding so I can buy a similar nsx like yours, lol! Off subject but why are weddings so !@#$ing expensive!!!!

Nice meeting you, too! Sounds like you've got a keeper if Ellie actually let you downsize the wedding to get your next NSX! :) I'll stay in touch and let you know the next time the NSXers get together.

Back