• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anyone arranging vehicle transport to NSXPO 2005?

I asked the same thing and it looks like the usual track rats are not transporting their cars this year. FYI I think one truck is six cars.

Last edited:
Peter Mills said:
If anyone wants to transport their NSX to Phoenix this year, e-mail me and I'll set it up. The transporter will hold 7 cars. Cost about $2,000 and change round trip.

Just to clarify - that is $2000 per car assuming a full complement of 7 cars.

Are you looking at covered or open transport. All covered transport that I have contacted have been 6 car.

Tim

jorligan said:
Are you looking at covered or open transport. All covered transport that I have contacted have been 6 car.

Tim

I can't speak for others, but I would want covered transport. The BIG question is "are there 6 people from the North East who would like to transport their cars?"

Dave.

dswartz said:
I can't speak for others, but I would want covered transport. The BIG question is "are there 6 people from the North East who would like to transport their cars?"
Please note that there is also some interest in a transporter from the Midwest (Detroit/Chicago), as proposed in this topic. So if neither group can fill the transporter on its own, it might work out for a single transporter to start in New York and stop on the way in Detroit and/or Chicago.

Anyone in the Mid Atlantic area that would like to have an NSX taken to NSXPO and brought home contact me ASAP.
I will take ONE NSX in my Race trailer to and From NSXPO '05 for $2500.00

Your's would be the only car in a 38' triple axle enclosed Race trailer, there is space for wheels+ misc for someone wanting to do the track event.
Contact me at
[email protected]
410-707-5304

Back