• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone down to do Chachos this coming sunday 8/23/09

Its the end of summer and it's gonna be hard for me to get time off since my classes start up again.
I was hoping to do a meet/greet/drive....8/23/09

Time: 9 am

Thanks
Rahim

Like I told Rahim, I'll try to make it. But I have a wedding to go to Sat night so the odds are pretty good I'll be out late that night.....

ok the weather looks good for sunday. Does anyone know who is willing to come out and take pictures and video?

Let try and make it ...

1) Rahim
2) Z
3) Omar
4) Marty
5) Scott
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Guys,

I'm going to invite Ricky, aka Wheelman to join us, former NSX owner. Also, I've invited Roger, who will be a future NSX owner. So bring out those NSX'es so we can see them. :smile:

See you guys then,
- Zishan

I'm 99% sure I'll be there now since I plan on going home early from the wedding reception (giving a friend a ride and he needs to be home by 11pm since his wife isn't going).

See ya there

I'm 99% sure I'll be there now since I plan on going home early from the wedding reception (giving a friend a ride and he needs to be home by 11pm since his wife isn't going).

See ya there

alright:wink:

1) Rahim
2) Z
3) Omar
4) Marty
5) Scott
6) Matt
7) Ricky
8) Roger
9)
10)

Come on people. lets get more NSXer out there. Where is AlleyCat?

Dam I gotta leave at like 8am if I wanna make it on time.Put me down as a maybe.

Im having some clutch issues over here.If I get them worked out by then and im happy with how the NSX looks then I will show up.

-Alex

Dam I gotta leave at like 8am if I wanna make it on time.Put me down as a maybe.

Im having some clutch issues over here.If I get them worked out by then and im happy with how the NSX looks then I will show up.

-Alex

hope u get the clutch issue worked out. Alot of us live way out and are gonna have to leave an hour or 30mins ahead to make it there on time.

Wanted to thank everyone for coming, it was a good turn out and I had a great time.

We did end up taking any pictures.

Rahim

Sorry for not making it.

I took my friend home from the wedding at 11 but then went out to the club with the rest of the wedding party.

Back