• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have info on this NSX in Orlando? Brookland Green JH4NA1186ST000680

About to close the deal, was just wondering if any one knows the car or has any further info on it. Will be getting a PPI within the next day or two

35792070023.363440986.IM1.11.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

A Google search of the VIN only turned up the OP's post and a couple of CarFax wanna be sites. I can understand why it hasn't "been around", it's a damn green car! Please paint that thing if you buy it. There was obviously a bad batch of sake floating around Tochigi back in the mid 90's. :)

I was waiting for Skip to say something....:eek:) I'm with you Skip as you know, wish I could have found a green one when I was looking.

Easily the most under-appreciated NSX color.

I've heard of owners buffing the paint completely off thinking they had bought a moldy berlina:tongue:

I was on my way to Orlando last week in the NSX and noticed a Brookland Green example heading north on I-75. It was a little south or Ocala but North of the Turnpike. Perhaps the same car? Wonder if OP decided to buy the car and drive it home.

Hey dcbrah! Glad to see you've made it on the site (I've PMed you on Reddit). Green is a great color and my first choice but I found this purple thing instead haha hope the PPI reflects well on the car. Good luck with the search!

Get the PPI from Nabil at First Class Automotive. Best NSX mechanic in Florida.

There are 3 NSX techs in Florida who have all acheived "God like" status. Nabil at First Class in Orlando, Dwight Brady at ForeignTech in Fort Lauderdale and Mike Alcalde at MCA Motorsports in Miami. We have 3 "Best" NSX mechanics in our State.

anybody can buy a red, or black car. You've got to take it out of the box to 'go green'.

(I love my Sebring Silver, but still love the Brooklands green too - may have to buy a second car!)

A Google search of the VIN only turned up the OP's post and a couple of CarFax wanna be sites. I can understand why it hasn't "been around", it's a damn green car! Please paint that thing if you buy it. There was obviously a bad batch of sake floating around Tochigi back in the mid 90's. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take you on for pink slips Mr. Jim

Ole painted his green NSX silver and it's been in and out of the shop ever since. Coincidence???????

;)

Back