• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the Miami area know anything about this car on EBay- VIN: JH4NA2167WT000133

Hey guys,

I saw this on EBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ory=5337&item=4529172634&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I called down and talked with them, they seamed pritty straight shooters, The sales guy even offered up that the Carfax showes one minor accident and the it looked like the nose has been resprayed. Now they say is a professional job and that the car is still in great shape. I was just wondering if anyone down in the Miami area knows of this dealer or has seen this car around. I'm looking for my first NSX but I don't want to get a car with a bunch of problems. Any other opinions on the car would also be appreacheated.

thanks in advance,

Bill

Re: Anyone in the Miami area know anything about this car on EBay- VIN: JH4NA2167WT000133

NsXMas said:
I would say it's been on eBay a while. The description states 75,200 miles, while the photo clears shows 77,600 or 77,800 miles.

They probably are reusing a previous eBay listing with updated photos.

And they have it listed on their website for $38,999. So the reserve is probably $39,000.

Re: Anyone in the Miami area know anything about this car on EBay- VIN: JH4NA2167WT000133

NsXmas- Good eye I todaly missed that one.

DocL- They told me the reserve was at $36,500 and that they had room to deal.

The miles are a little higher than what i would like and they don't really have any service history other then the guy told me that it was a trad in and that the prior owner's brother worked for an Acura Dealer so they were asuming that the services have been done. I'm trying to find out the name and number of the dealer so I can do a little checking my self. I'm a little hesitant on this one but the price seams pritty good so I'll looking a little harder at it.

Bill

speed400 said:
the prior owner's brother worked for an Acura Dealer so they were asuming that the services have been done.
I would not make that assumption. I've heard of similar connections with the business where service was not up to date (and even a few horror stories). Surprising, maybe, but true.

speed400 said:
NsXmas- Good eye I todaly missed that one.

DocL- They told me the reserve was at $36,500 and that they had room to deal.

The miles are a little higher than what i would like and they don't really have any service history other then the guy told me that it was a trad in and that the prior owner's brother worked for an Acura Dealer so they were asuming that the services have been done. I'm trying to find out the name and number of the dealer so I can do a little checking my self. I'm a little hesitant on this one but the price seams pritty good so I'll looking a little harder at it.

Bill

WOW!! Getting a Kaiser Silver NSX-T for under $36,000 seems like a great deal to me!! If I was in the market for another NSX I would surely consider it.

One thing I would caution you on. Just because the previous owners brother worked for an Acura dealer does NOT in any way mean the car was taken care of. I would try and get the name of the dealer and have them check the service records. I mean, the guys brother could have washed cars at the Acura dealer for all we know. :)

He has 3 negative feedbacks....so be extra extra careful. Don't trust them when they said "minor" accident. All accident is probably "minor" to them....just another sales pitch to sell the car. You should check out the alignment of the car since it has been in an accident. Ask for a receipt of the body shop that fixed the car....you can tell a lot by the parts being replaced.

Keep in mind if you plan on owning the car, you might have trouble selling it down the road due to unknown "minor" accident and unknown record history of maintenance.

They are correct when they state that it was involved in a front collision. However it was also involved in another collision that same year. This is a New York car, so I don't know how it made it to Miami.

Back