• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone installed Prospeed RDX on a NA2???

I'm thinking about doing the Prospeed RDX injector mod on a 3.2 NA2. Been trying to find info on the site about anyone who has done it and what their impression is, including dyno info. I think there's been a few people, but they haven't discussed their experience with this mod. Let me know what you think.

I'm thinking the same thing. Will put it in this off season toy budget if there are some pioneers with this mod. Also interested in tuning requirements for high altitude as we're @ mile high here in Colorado. I'll stay tuned for any responses or input from Prospeed.

Billbert

I was trying to buy QDPO's package until i ran out of money. I was all ready to a baseline and dyno tuning. Helps that i have access to dyno and tuner. But until i save up this will have to wait.

cool, interested in seeing na2 results as well. ko-nsx, what sort of engine management do you have? EMS or FIC?

i have the kit and am planning an install and tune in a few weeks, hopefully sooner. i have a 2000.

You have been saying that for many, many months. I have quietly sat and twiddled my thumbs as I already have a walbro installed and FIC sitting in the garage. Get to it! I'm waiting to see if it's worth it as an intermediate step before handing my car and blank check to Dave.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing. Will put it in this off season toy budget if there are some pioneers with this mod. Also interested in tuning requirements for high altitude as we're @ mile high here in Colorado. I'll stay tuned for any responses or input from Prospeed.

Billbert
Just sent you an e-mail, I met up with a local guy a couple of weeks ago specifically to ride in his car with the RDX injectors and high altitude tune (although Brian said that it's incorporated in the tune now altogether). Let me tell you it makes a huge difference in the upper range once VTEC kick in! My car is stock except for a comptech exhaust and I can't even tell when it goes into VTEC unlike the injectors+tune. By the way he has a 93 I think.

I drove 3 hours to austin to get the injectors installed and the car tuned. After the injectors and fic were installed, the injector jumpers provided were for an OBD1 car. The tech at Carboy said that the 97+ had a different harness and different injectors than the OBD1 cars. I'm not sure. Im new to being the guinea pig on nsx stuff. I decided to try to find a local tuner here in Austin this time. Brian in sending the correct injector jumpers. I'll report back. the blue plug goes on the stock injector. the black plug is the crossover between the rdx injector and the stock injector plug in,as you can see they are slightly different. We could have modified them but i decided against it.

2013-10-03 11.02.10.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

It took a while to get the injectors and i work 28/28 on/off offshore, so i can only do what i can while im home.

Last edited:
Hey any updates on this yet as I'd like to do in the Spring??

Found it...

Watching curiously....

I better check mine to see if that fit, i've checked the AEM and that plugs in to the FIC and ECU but never thought to check the injector cables.

Back