• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know current lease deals on ‘19 MDX

I figured I would ask here since we have dealer types on this forum.

Looking at 36 month MDX lease for my wife to replace her current Mdx. Any insight into good deals and whether it’s better to do in this month or wait until April.

we ended our 16mdx lease 4 month early and flipped into a 19 tech mdx that was on the lot 2500 down 36 mo for 508/mo...the good deal is the dealer (who I have a long relationship with, and helped finance xpo 04) payed off old lease and over mileage charges.this is with 12kmiles per year...hth....

SH-AWD with Tech/Ent
msrp 54,295
lease price 43,351
residual 53%
MF .0020 (would have been .0019 if I gave a $525 security deposit)
39 months/12k per year
no money down (NYS taxes paid up front)
roof rails included at dealer cost

$517/month

I figured I would ask here since we have dealer types on this forum.

Looking at 36 month MDX lease for my wife to replace her current Mdx. Any insight into good deals and whether it’s better to do in this month or wait until April.

No insights on MDX lease deals, but can you wait a few more months until the Lincoln Aviator arrives? After our problematic '14 MDX, we bought a '19 MDX hybrid and are having more issues. Thinking about dumping it ASAP for an Aviator when they come out. It can't be worse than Acura.

Just had my 2010 MDX tranny replaced at 89,000 miles... Non warranty. Car was pampered, always serviced. When I owned my 2001 prelude, Honda replaced a failed transmission at 110,000 miles no questions asked.

Last edited:
Just had my 2010 MDX tranny replaced at 89,000 miles... Non warranty. Car was pampered, always serviced. When I owned my 2001 prelude, Honda replaced a failed transmission at 110,000 miles no questions asked.

That’s the punishment you get for totaling an NSX.

I have 205,000 on my 2011 mdx with only typical maintenance needed

That’s the punishment you get for totaling an NSX.
Call it a pampered total... It’s also a calling card to leave the brand.

I have 205,000 on my 2011 mdx with only typical maintenance needed
I’m not sure what happened there. It’s held up otherwise just fine. Low maintenance costs, but a transmission at 89K?

No insights on MDX lease deals, but can you wait a few more months until the Lincoln Aviator arrives? After our problematic '14 MDX, we bought a '19 MDX hybrid and are having more issues. Thinking about dumping it ASAP for an Aviator when they come out. It can't be worse than Acura.

I have no interest in Lincolns especially with Matthew McConaughey shilling for them :cool:

Back