• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know who's NSX is in Getaway in Stockholm 3?

Hehe.. no doubt
smile.gif

Originally posted by swede:
Noop, I'm not a cop ;-)

Wow! Welcome! You are one crazy dude! Seriously - I wet my pants just watching you drive. Watching you all drive like that is like watching a car wreck. I don't necessarily like but I can't avert my eyes.

What can you tell us about how you were picked, how these are planned, your qualifications, etc.

If nothing else it will HOPEFULLY deter anyone much less qualified / prepared from trying a similar stunt.

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

regarding the driver issue, I'm sorry I can t telly to much (Swedish legal issues...)
but the films are carefully planned and executed in the early morning, when traffic and drunk people are at a minimum.
Here in Sweden , the movie is more like a cat and mouse race with the police rather than a movie.
And according to the Swedish Police, the NSX is one of the most ultimate cars to drive fast on the streets with, and you can't expect them (the police) to keep up with that kind of car....

------------------
Enjoying life at 8.000 RPM

Hey is anyone going to buy this video. I'm going to order it tommorow. Looks great and amusing. I think these guys are insane but RRRUUULLLLEEEE. Wow i would never do that but that is why they are here for. To do what we wouldn't imagine doing.

Originally posted by swede:

And according to the Swedish Police, the NSX is one of the most ultimate cars to drive fast on the streets with, and you can't expect them (the police) to keep up with that kind of car....

How many NSX's are their in Stockholm? Seems like it woudl be an easy catch.

the car needed HIDS bad!! I just sit here and watch the teaser over and over again. Why does the NSX have to look so damn sexy in videos? Thank God that I am not alone in my addiction of this machine, can I get an AMEN!!

Back