• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone knows this car?

Anyone in Vegas knows this car, i am pretty interested in buying it. I know it has high milleage but i know NSX are reliable and it's going to be a driver so i don't really care. I also prefer to get a 97+ so this one seems like a good deal since it is selling for much less that the rest of the market.

Anyone know the car, the history or the owner? Sorry about the long link, if it doesn't work, it's on autotrader.com, a yellow 2007 in Vegas.

thanks a lot

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...s=&transmission=&max_price=40000&cardist=2255

Anyone in Vegas knows this car, i am pretty interested in buying it. I know it has high milleage but i know NSX are reliable and it's going to be a driver so i don't really care. I also prefer to get a 97+ so this one seems like a good deal since it is selling for much less that the rest of the market.

Anyone know the car, the history or the owner? Sorry about the long link, if it doesn't work, it's on autotrader.com, a yellow 2007 in Vegas.

I am a member of the NSX Club of Las Vegas. I don't recall seeing a yellow NSX in our group except the one with the lambo doors. See and find out who the owner is and we'll be glad to help you in getting more details about the car.

I am a member of the NSX Club of Las Vegas. I don't recall seeing a yellow NSX in our group except the one with the lambo doors. See and find out who the owner is and we'll be glad to help you in getting more details about the car.

great, in the ad, the guy says he also has a 2001 supercharged, don't know if it helps...

If i end up selling my Porsche (which i will know in a week) will someone be great enough to go and take a look at the car?

i would be really gratefull.

Alex

I'm in the Vegas area, so keep us posted as I will help if possible.

That is a lot of miles for a 97. Certainly, being a Honda, this car will go for many more, but this car should soon be on collector car lists, so lower milage may be desirable in that case.

But hey, who am I kidding? I'm only about 20k from 100k miles, so in the next 4 years I'll be in that bracket as well. The tranny/motor is a big plus at this price point. You typically see NA1's at this price point. I'd love to have a 6th gear! Best of luck to you.

exactly, this is why this one is tempting, i would like to have a targa and the 3,6 6speed, i would really appreciate if someone could go and take a look at it, i'll keep you guys updated, thanks for the replies.

Hmmm, a guy named Mike used to show up with his yellow NSX (way back in the original days of the NSX club of Las Vegas). However, it ws Comptech supercharged and I don't remember him having a wife either.

A '97 with that many miles on it? If it was driven that much I'm sure I would have seen it around on the streets of Vegas. Even with the miles, price seems suspiciously low. Hmmm I smell fish.

My wife saw a Yellow one over on E. Flamingo a week ago.

I wonder where the seller took those pics, because they look nothing like Vegas.

@$32K that car is a steal!

Well you guys are not reassuring me. I will DEFINATLY need someone to go and take a look at the car before i do anything.

thanks for all your help.

Even with those miles, price seems too low.

Just to make things clear, i don't want anyone to take any time to do some research yet as i am still not ready to buy the car. I am still waiting on the buyer on my car, he said he would take it but you know how it is...

Just want to make sure i don't make anyone lose their time yet. I wouldn't want to have something like that happen to me so i don't want to do it to someone else.

I just wanted to check first if someone knew the car.

thanks all.

Well you guys are not reassuring me. I will DEFINATLY need someone to go and take a look at the car before i do anything.

thanks for all your help.

Just as a point of reference, I bought my 97 NSX in January 07 for $50,000 with about 13,000 miles. The 97 NSX with 113,000 miles is on the low side, but not outrageously low (IMO). Have you call the seller? Maybe there is a reason for the selling price, but definitely have a local member inspect the car for you. Hope this info filled in another piece of the puzzle.:smile:

we exchanged an e-mail but i have not called yet as i don't want him to lose his time if i am not ready to buy the car, there is nothing i hate more than someone that calls me for a car i have for sale and ends up telling me he is not ready to buy it.

thanks for the heads up though. I checked his number on whitepages.com and it seems like a legit adress, don't see why it would be a scam. Still, i'll keep you guys updated.

thanks for helping.

My name is Spencer Apple, I'm the one selling the '97. I have been on one run with the local club back in the Fall up to Mt Charleston. At that time I drove the '01 hardtop.

Yes the car has lots of miles but it still looks and drives great. If anyone would like to veiw the car please give me a call at 702 265-5991.

Back