• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone local to West Palm Beach ...

What are some scenic places to stay? I might be down for spring break.

Thanks
-Carlo

Last edited:
I'm in Jupiter, immediately north of Palm Beach. Many nice places to stay, but the Breakers on Palm Beach Island would probably rank in the top three. (BTW... so would the price!) Speaking of... there is a Ferrari event going on at the Breakers this weekend. I don't know the details. Overheard it.

Places to go include Clematis Street (downtown), City Place (just on the outskirts of downtown), Bradley's (also downtown along Flagler, and Kachina (over on the island). All of the above rock on the weekends. BUT... most people are graduating up to all the new clubs, restaurants and night life taking place in Palm Beach Gardens, mostly concentrated near PGA Blvd.

I'd like to get some NSX owners together around here for a cruise along Juno Beach, Jupiter Island, etc. I thought a good central meeting place would be main street in Abacoa. Seems to be some big car gatherings going on each month, as well as a motorcycle night.

Whatta ya think? Any takers?

Back