• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone ordered parts from Cybernation before?

Hi Coleman - did you notice the caveat at the bottom?
I would stick with SOS - good vendor who does a lot to support the marque!

Attachments

• cybernation.JPG
    cybernation.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 409
Fyi...

"Int'l Freight / Customs" usually runs about $90-100 for an imported JDM exhaust. Shipping within the US generally runs $40-60 (dependant upon package weight and location).

Science of Speed has excellent customer, and Chris is always willing to take the time to offer insights & advice. Also, they often have many items already in stock (otherwise it's anywhere from 6-8weeks, as per dependant on the container shipping schedule from Asia to US... as I have experienced w/ JDM parts). 2Nerwerks.com is another credible vendor on 'Prime offering many NSX quality products.

Actually, I bought my Taitec exhaust from Cybernation, however it was over 3 years ago. They were nice and helpful back then but it doesn't seem like they are doing much NSX business these days though, so you should check with them first to see if they actually can get those exhausts still.

-ak

I have not personally done business with either SOS or Cybernation. I do know that in the short time I have been a member of this close knit community I have noticed that Chris @SOS is a constant contributer to this site and for all intents and purposes appears to provide quality parts and accessories at reasonable prices,...I'm down with that,......Steve,....

2NRWerks.com said:
Not to hi-jack this thread, but ...[/url]
so, were you intending to say...
"hey, i'm in the biz and i've got the same thing ready to go as we speak"?

Enzo said:
Am I Wrong or does SOS have "Int'l freight costs" too ?
No argument - was just suggesting he check for total price (& availability) from Cyberbnation before deciding how big a bargain they were ...
(the costs from SOS are available directly by clicking link - nothing hidden)

queenlives said:
so, were you intending to say...
"hey, i'm in the biz and i've got the same thing ready to go as we speak"?

Correct you are!

2NRWerks.com said:
Correct you are!
so, instead of "Not to hi-jack this thread..." , which you were obviously doing, why not just say that. clearly, you were hijacking someone else's sales post.

queenlives said:
so, instead of "Not to hi-jack this thread..." , which you were obviously doing, why not just say that. clearly, you were hijacking someone else's sales post.

I believe that is how I started my reply :confused:

Anyway I do not see the vendors who are being questioned here responding, so I am not hijacking someone else's sales post. This thread was not started by a vendor, but by a consumer. And I am responding to Post#4 of this thread, stating that I am retail supplier of NSX parts and accessories, just informing the buyer that I have this exhaust in stock for purchase.

2NRWerks.com said:
I believe that is how I started my reply :confused:

Anyway I do not see the vendors who are being questioned here responding, so I am not hijacking someone else's sales post. This thread was not started by a vendor, but by a consumer.
you're right, i'm wrong - thanks for pointing out my error - please accept my apology. i'll ask the doc to check my meds and i'll brew another pot of **good** coffee cause apparently the cats have spiked my usual with kitty litter.

best,
hal

Back