• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone used first class auto in orlando?

My 91 will need a ton of maintenance soon ( im collecting parts currently for the day soon lol) and they seem to be a good shop close to me. They also came reccomended by SOS. J/w if anyone has used them and what they thought? Thanks

Yes, Did great work for me. Fair price.

My 91 will need a ton of maintenance soon ( im collecting parts currently for the day soon lol) and they seem to be a good shop close to me. They also came reccomended by SOS. J/w if anyone has used them and what they thought? Thanks

First Class is the only shop in FL I trust with my NSX. (Definitely for central and north FL.)

Nabil (owner) has been working on NSX's for *many* years, is here on Prime (FLA NSX FIXER), and has one of his own. You'll usually find at least 3-4 NSX's 'sitting around his shop' at any given time.

I have had my car at First Class. Would not hesitate to bring it there again. Note my location. :smile: Three hour drive one-way. You should have no reservations or concerns about using First Class.

Nabil and his folks are Top Notch. They have done Tons of work on my 91 from maintenance, to a SC install.

What a great question........This thread should have over 100 positive replies but the end of the weekend. When my Dad needed a hip replacement, I first thought of Nabil. I would cringe if I had to take my X to a dealer. We are blessed to have him this close. I am curious....Who has traveled the farthest to have FCA work on their car??

i don't know how much weight my recommendation carries since i live so close to nabil. he's worked on my x multiple times and i've never been dissatisfied. fortunately, i only live 20 miles from his shop but i drive right by the acura dealership and never look as i pass. even if i had to drive 3 hours as dquarasr2 does, i'd still do it. never had a bad experience with him.
as dave said, should have many positive replies by the end of the week.

I'm from Ponce Inlet and will tell you there is no better shop for NSXs anywhere. Nabil is the best.

Im at ponce also, pm me maybe we can meet up and grab a beer!

- - - Updated - - -

Im amazed and pleased by these responses. I cant wait to finish collecting all my parts to take my car to first class auto! Ill be sure and post after i get all my work done. :)

Happy to add my cheers for Nabil and First Class. Take my 95 NSX to First Class from Ormond Beach whenever it needs attention. Have never been disappointed. Nabil is extremely knowlegable and fair.

P.S. If the Ponce Inlet folks want to get together, let me know. I would love to join.

Happy to add my cheers for Nabil and First Class. Take my 95 NSX to First Class from Ormond Beach whenever it needs attention. Have never been disappointed. Nabil is extremely knowlegable and fair.

P.S. If the Ponce Inlet folks want to get together, let me know. I would love to join.

I honestly didnt know there were any nsx guys close to new smyrna, yea we should all meet up soon

If I lived in Florida, it's the only place I would go for for NSX service. Even if I lived in a distant part of the state.

When I was in Florida for NSXPO 2006, my car had an unusual mechanical problem (a fluctuating idle) following its then-recent engine replacement. Nabil diagnosed and fixed it, never happened again.

I have mine trailored to Nabil from Vero at least 1 per year, not sure what he hasn't fixed on my 91. Rebuild trans included. Always very fair and great work.

FCA is the best, I have had the pleasure of knowing Nabil for 10 years and so has my car.

All the above :smile: I tried to fix my CCU by replacing some leaking capacitors, well I did a hack job, burned the board. I took it to Nabil, he said it was one of the worst boards he'd had ever seen. He sent it out to area 51 and two weeks later, I had a new working CCU (the same one) with an one year guarantee.

I drove there from Miami to have my TB/WP & valves done. Worth every penny. Extremely nice guy, went above and beyond.

Last edited:
Taken my car to Nabil at First Class dozens of times. Like everybody said, very reputable and he knows these NSX's inside out. You can trust with confidence that the work will be done right!

I used to take my Acura tl to him when I lived in Orlando.. He was very fair with the pricing and quality of their work is excellent!

Back