• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone want to start a NSXFLO

Dave, I think so far so good, you should post this on top (first post) and keep updating as people chime in!

COME ON NSX OWNERS. LETS DO THIS!!!

• NetViper
• oscar_driver
• dlynes
• Danny@5star
• ChicNSX
• nsx-ray
• FeetFxr
• syndicate
• drwnsx
• heySkippy
• ofdlt10
• kookoo4nsx
• BlackWindEXE
• onestepx

Looks like the majority of people are wanting to spend less than $200 total, which really doesn't allow for much.:frown:

Dave,
I gotta admit, this is a really good idea. I have been wanting to go to XPO this year and the wife has given me the thumbs up if I want to but for various reasons I can't justify it. However, this would be a lot easier for me to do something like this.
Now I just need to determine which dollar figure best suits my budget and vote on that so we can keep an accurate total.
Maybe see if Charles wanted to drive down it also???

Dave,
I gotta admit, this is a really good idea. I have been wanting to go to XPO this year and the wife has given me the thumbs up if I want to but for various reasons I can't justify it. However, this would be a lot easier for me to do something like this.
Now I just need to determine which dollar figure best suits my budget and vote on that so we can keep an accurate total.
Maybe see if Charles wanted to drive down it also???

Hey Maurice,
I already spoke to Dave. Try and call Perry and Caroline too

Oh alright. I'm in so long as that NetViper guy keeps his distance.

So it looks like we are pretty close to a split between up to $200 and more than $200.

So I am thinking we do a two day event

Day one - Sat.

Car show at wei-shens club at noon ish.
Group Ride
Dinner

Those that want to go can go.

Rest of us to a Hotel

Day two - Sun
Something fun... go kart or dragstrip or something if possible.

Lunch.

something here...

Home...

Thoughts?

Don't make me implement a RWHP minimum of 236 Hp...:biggrin:

I thought we agreed: What happens in Mase's ... stays in Mase's. Besides, I fixed my fuel pump problems so I'm probably over 236 now.

I thought we agreed: What happens in Mase's ... stays in Mase's. Besides, I fixed my fuel pump problems so I'm probably over 236 now.

What? When did this go down? Are you guys sneaking around and dynoing behind my back?

I'm in if its after the 17th. I'll be keeping the nation safe by having a port visit in Port Everglades for Pearl Harbor day. We don't get back till the 17th.

Last edited:
Hey Maurice,
I already spoke to Dave. Try and call Perry and Caroline too

so you coming down for this then ?
are you not going to XPO in Vegas. I'm about 99% sure that I'm not.
I actually saw Perry and Caroline a couple of weeks ago driving down the road. They got a new car. As you can imagine, it is something turboed from the factory.
Anyways, I might try to get my engine issues cured by the time this little gathering comes around.

Im in, let me know if I can help.

so you coming down for this then ?
are you not going to XPO in Vegas. I'm about 99% sure that I'm not.
I actually saw Perry and Caroline a couple of weeks ago driving down the road. They got a new car. As you can imagine, it is something turboed from the factory.
Anyways, I might try to get my engine issues cured by the time this little gathering comes around.

I'm not gonna make XPO :( work is seeing to that. But I will make this..closer to me.I hope I can get some other Charleston guys to roll too. Anyway I saw the new car. We were in Atlanta for nopi together. Romeo even made an appearance at dinner.

At Netviper: We need dates

Please add me to the list, pending firming up dates. Please let's pick a date so we can begin planning.

Back