• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone watch Lost?

Sorry if there's another tread but I didn't see anything in my search.

Just wanted to know how many members are fans of the show. If you haven't gotten on bogard, you're missin out. :biggrin: Some got tired of it but I've been on since the beginning and it's still a great show.

Watched it from the beginning and now I am lost. :confused:

Watched it from the beginning and now I am lost. :confused:

Well, there's been a lot of flash forwards and flash backs. It's not bad but it's very easy to get Lost while watching Lost..:wink:. I'm looking forward to the S.1 & 2 blu-ray releases in June(already got S.3&4). Then I can sit down and watch the entire series over again and take notes lol. I just hope they answer all the questions missing plot holes. There's so much and I doubt they'll be able to do it with one season left. They may leave everyone disappointed. At least, that's what many people are saying.

Love the show! I know a few people who gave up on it because they thought it was too confusing... but I don't agree. I think you just kind of have to accept that not everything is going to make sense, and just enjoy it for the characters and crazy twists. I have faith that the writers will satisfactorily wrap up as much as they can by the series' end...

Back