• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone with a hook up for seibon carbon?

Ive spoken with NorCal auto Stylez and am honestly quite disappointed with the quote they provided me. NCAS has always been on top of the best deals for any carbon needs but I'm unsure Why it has failing me now.

Well I'm on the market for the seibon carbon tb rear lip / valence and the seibon tr rear wing.

NCAS quote was $360 for the rear valence, $380 for the wing which is a very good deal and quite accurate of what a NorCal prime member pointed out (rjwong). Total was $740 however they also charged a $200 shipping fee from SoCal to NCAS. After tax and shipping my total is $1020.. Which is quite bazar... From former purchases from them, I never had been charged for shipping nor tax...

Anyways.. Does anyone have any connections with seibon and wouldn't mind helping out a fellow NorCal prime member please let me know... I'm always on the market for the best deals before jumping the gun.. And so far vex motorsports has the lowest I could find at $900 before tax..

I also be interested in other branded or oem 02+ valence or type r style spoilers.

s2kvee, I posted on your thread on s2ki but we are a full Seibon dealer, let me know what you want and I can source it for you.

We can ship to you direct or you can pickup here in Fremont at our shop.

rick
www.euroboutique.us

you cant beat norcalauto prices. If you are willing to wait, he makes trips down south and saves you on shipping. If you want it right away then yes, he needs to have it shipped up here and shipping isnt cheap. The price on the rear spoiler for $380 is much better than what i paid lol. the rear lip, is about what i paid when i got one for my old green nsx

Talk to Mark @ Pride. He got me a killer deal on the carbon valance.

you cant beat norcalauto prices. If you are willing to wait, he makes trips down south and saves you on shipping. If you want it right away then yes, he needs to have it shipped up here and shipping isnt cheap. The price on the rear spoiler for $380 is much better than what i paid lol. the rear lip, is about what i paid when i got one for my old green nsx

NCAS IS INDEED CHARGING SHIPPING. According to them, they no longer are able to do pick up for Seibon.. Hence the extra $300 in tax and shipping. I'm currently dealing with another company at this moment. Prices seem fair but I'll see if they can go through with it.

I just got mine yesterday... Fitment and quality is amazing.. Slightly off considering its molded fiberglass / cf but other than that.. I consider fitment 9/10..

I got both my wing and valence from corsportusa. Total price was 928 shipped out the door
Cheapest I could find.. If you find a lower price... Where the f*ck were you a few weeks bak... Lol

i stopped by norcalautostylez and talked to the owner, cesar. He doesnt charge shipping unless you want it right away. He still takes trips down to seibon and vis once a month and brings it back up to save shipping costs to his customers.

If needed, you can call or text me at 510-387-8880, my name is Ryan. From my experience, Cesar will beat any price considering he is local...

I just got mine yesterday... Fitment and quality is amazing.. Slightly off considering its molded fiberglass / cf but other than that.. I consider fitment 9/10..

I got both my wing and valence from corsportusa. Total price was 928 shipped out the door
Cheapest I could find.. If you find a lower price... Where the f*ck were you a few weeks bak... Lol

ouch, you could have prolly picked this up locally at norcal for around $800 cash OTD

Back