• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anything good to do in Atlanta this week?

Hey gang! I just got to Atlanta today, and will be here all week, and was curious if there are any notable things to do? Staying in the Midtown area currently, and bored for things to do after the work day is through, so I figured asking NSX Prime would solve my free time problem. :)

Hey Mitch!

Are you here till Friday or staying the weekend too?

Unfortunately, I'm not close to Atlanta during the weekdays and already have plans to go up to Helen for the weekend. So looks like I'm going to miss out on another chance to meet up.

Have a good week.

Yep....I leave on Friday. But I would like to get back here in a few months. Hopefully we can meet up then, my friend. :)

Let us know in advance so we can try and plan something.

Enjoy the rest of your week here (despite the crappy weather, lol).

There's a couple of weekly car shows in Atlanta (somebody else can help me out with days and times) one is at the Varsity in Midtown and the other is a short ride north on I-85 in Gwinnett. I'm NOT in the "scene" anymore and live too far north to hang out but I'm glad you came to visit our ATL.

Maybe Dennis NSX-BARQUE or Alex arfnsx can show you around our awesome city. They are the who's who in the ATL life :wink:

Sorry I missed you again Mitch. I was actually out of the country at a wedding. Then I shot over to the west coast. I am home now and this weekend we are having a NSX event :frown:

You should come back :)

Do Thursdays at the Varsity still happen? I've heard there are multiple other meets now trying to replace it.

Not anymore. The Varsity is now a kids meet with nothing but Civics and 240s...maybe even a few DONKS but the new meet is not in Gwinnett County. Much better cars and a bit more controlled.

Back