• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X NSX exhaust system for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications

Re: New offering : N/A exhaust (emissions compliant)

Here's a clip of my car with the AP-X.

It also has DCSport headers and Angus Resonated Test Pipes.

I'll try to get some more/better video with a flyby and whatnot eventually too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XUHJKHRSnw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting!

It really does sound great - this is exactly what would be on my own car if it were N/A.

Exhaust systems are available for order now! Get yours before spring rolls around!

I am offering package deals with test pipe / resonated test pipe / high flow cats!

I've read and checked all the video's and post's And am certain this is the exhaust for me.
Just have to wait for header's 1st and then its ap-x time.
If anyone local has this system, id love to hear it in person.

I've read and checked all the video's and post's And am certain this is the exhaust for me.
Just have to wait for header's 1st and then its ap-x time.
If anyone local has this system, id love to hear it in person.

Just let me know when you are ready. Not too sure if anyone local to you has one.

I have a system ready to go and can do custom tips of your choice!

Currently have a discounted system for sale if anyone is interested!

Hey Folks, I have a system ready to ship if anyone needs one. These are usually made to order so now is a great time to get one with no wait time!

I am now offering 15% off exhausts!!

Pm for details!

For those who may be interested, I will soon have these in stock - ready to ship!

No more lengthy wait times!!

OK! I have 3 systems IN STOCK, ready to ship!

Contact me for SPECIAL PRICING!

2 systems left in stock - jump in it if you are interested, I will be producing more when time allows!

Best sounding NSX exhaust at higher revs IMO.

I had the AP-X with test pipes and I would get goose bumps driving through a tunnel or next to a canyon wall.

Best sounding NSX exhaust at higher revs IMO.

I had the AP-X with test pipes and I would get goose bumps driving through a tunnel or next to a canyon wall.

Thanks! Glad you loved it!

Angus do you provide quad tip option with the exhaust now ?

Angus do you provide quad tip option with the exhaust now ?

I may be able to accommodate custom tip options, please PM me if you are serious about it.

- - - Updated - - -

ONE system left at the sale price.

One more currently in the jig will be ready soon too!

The AP-X ver.2 exhaust will soon be available which features different mufflers for those who want a slightly louder exhaust.

I have new options for Exhaust tips as well, I will be posting pics soon!

Many tip options are now available - please PM for details!

I currently have one new and one used system in stock! Pm me for details!

One used system left in stock, it's in good shape an has been upgraded to a new set of the tanabe style optional tips!

PM for info and pics.

Sale pricing on now for a limited time.

Please PM me for info!

If you're interested in one of these systems, keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming group buy!

Another fly-by example:

Back