• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AP-X NSX exhaust system for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications

Re: New offering : N/A exhaust (emmisions compliant)

Hi,

i would prefer a design that pushed the mufflers up, to the trunk, so that there was plenty of room to play with different diffusers design :wink: (as in the 430 scuderia rear end thread)

so either:
- had small mufflers, but louder because of it, so they would take less space
or
- had regular mufflers, as the pics angus posted above, but as close to the trunk as they could get, with like a 1 or 2" gap.

I'm just debating on design... it would be expensive and hard to get someone to make a exhaust exactly as i wanted it to be...

Nuno

Hi,

i would prefer a design that pushed the mufflers up, to the trunk, so that there was plenty of room to play with different diffusers design :wink: (as in the 430 scuderia rear end thread)

so either:
- had small mufflers, but louder because of it, so they would take less space
or
- had regular mufflers, as the pics angus posted above, but as close to the trunk as they could get, with like a 1 or 2" gap.

I'm just debating on design... it would be expensive and hard to get someone to make a exhaust exactly as i wanted it to be...

Nuno

Yes , I can make you the exhaust you want , but as you say , it will cost you , and you may be the only one who wants it like that...

Ok I hope it's not to much to ask as I'm suprised no one else has. Can you run a sound clip with test pipes? Thank's

Ok I hope it's not to much to ask as I'm suprised no one else has. Can you run a sound clip with test pipes? Thank's

In time I will be doing this , I am currently seeking testers and will be offering them exhausts at a discount if they agree to make sound clips! (hint , hint):wink:

any drone at cruise?
let us know when you dyno it too.

Nice looking and sounding exhaust.

BTW, the Acura emblem on the rear, center reflector is upside down.:cool:

any drone at cruise?
let us know when you dyno it too.

No drone at all . The x-pipe design is tuned to reduce this drone , I think the gruppe m has too long of a merge. I will be dynoing soon , also I will be offering FREE dyno for local buyers!

Nice looking and sounding exhaust.

BTW, the Acura emblem on the rear, center reflector is upside down.:cool:

Yes , this is Vikas' car , I'm sure he did it on purpose.

Maybe you can offer a slight discount for one w/out tips. I have my own tips. Thanks.:smile:

No problem at all.

Weight of this system is 24lbs!

anyway you can get a sound clip with the car accelerating from the outside? i notice that the car sounds very different when the video is taken inside the vehicle vs outside. But it does sound almost like a gt-one version 5.1

More sound clips will come in time! The sound is smoother than 5.1 , but still high pitched .

Crap, I'm wondering if my DF diffuser {the big one} will fit over that thing.:frown: Any straight from the rear shots to see how low she hangs.

It does not hang below the stock '02 valence at all , there should be no problem with the diffuser , however , I am in the market for a used diffuser...
:wink:
I will post a couple shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:

It does not hang below the stock '02 valence at all , there should be no problem with the diffuser , however , I am in the market for a used diffuser...
I will post a couple shots.

Hi,

very nice weight...i can only imagine how much would weight that very same exhaust but in titanium :wink:

Nuno

I will be replacing a local member's gt rom 5.1 with my new exhaust , he has headers and hi-flow cats , we may also take some sound clips with test pipes as he has them too.

That second clip sounds VERY nice!

Back