• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Apparently the new NSX is in Vegas?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

TRACKMANIA:
http://www.trackmania.com/en/
http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/skin.php?id=6391

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 943
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 940
  • sc3.jpg
    sc3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 942
  • sc4.jpg
    sc4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 939
  • sc5.jpg
    sc5.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 938
Last edited:
I've been to SEMA 5 years running and I don't think I've ever seen any new car revealed there that wasn't shown at another venue first. Except small kit-car type companies looking for venture capital or exposure.

SEMA starts next week, roll in and setup is over this weekend. If there is any truth to this at all, we'll see spy shots in the next few days.

But don't get your hopes up...

Did you go to SEMA last year? They unveiled the 2009 Corolla and Matrix... hardly anything impressive or ground breaking but a major manufacturer did unveil it there nonetheless.

I sure hope Honda has something in their back pocket. If not looks like my only other option is to take a donor NSX to 5axis and have them do up a custom HSC. :redface:

Did you go to SEMA last year? They unveiled the 2009 Corolla and Matrix...

Yes, I did go last year, and you're right I didn't see those.
I must have been distracted by all the nicer looking cars. :biggrin:

Honda has it in their back pocket.... PLEASE just do it! Go pull the plans out of the file cabinet and start building

photos_b_bbAcuraHSC.jpg

Wow... This photo really makes the HSC stand out. Other HSC photos I have seen doesn't seem to be so attractive. Must be the angle in which its taken!

Honda has it in their back pocket.... PLEASE just do it! Go pull the plans out of the file cabinet and start building

photos_b_bbAcuraHSC.jpg
Love it! This is in line with Honda's fan base. Now why doesn't Honda deliver both new vehicles? Just a thought.
The ASCC looks like it could float on water.

Those dealers are full of $#!+, this reminds me of a similar experience I had with know-nothing acura sales manager. A few years ago there was still speculation of the HSC coming out as the next NSX as you all know so I went to talk to the acura dealer about it and they claimed they had the next nsx coming but they had already picked the color. I ended up putting a deposit down for it only to find out in the coming weeks that it was only a 2005 model. At least they didn't cash the check... but after that I realized that we as enthusiasts will probably know more than the sales team.
On a side note, I wouldn't really consider purchasing the atrocity they're now parading around no matter how fast it goes around the 'ring. No MR, no exotic proportions, no way. What's the point in making a GT car anyways, they'll always be watered down even if they're faster than some purer sports cars. That was the whole reason I loved the NSX since I first saw it, the one unique thing about it was that you couldn't buy that combination of proportions, reliability, and price in ANYTHING else. Still can't, actually... My two cents anyways... don't flame! Everyone's a critic right ;)

Back