• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ARC Titanium exhaust/ cruise control setup

Hi I am wondering if anyone has the ARC titanium exhaust on their nsx? I would like to know if the exhaust is quiet enough cruising on the freeway so you can talk on a cell phone. My 2nd question is, with the cruise control buttons being on the steering wheel, how can you still keep the cruise control speed up/speed down buttons if you are going to swith to a NSX-R steering wheel? I've heard from someone that you can relocate it, has anyone kept the cruise control buttons working with a nsx-r/after market race steering wheel? Your help is apprceciated.

mrturbo311 said:
Hi I am wondering if anyone has the ARC titanium exhaust on their nsx? I would like to know if the exhaust is quiet enough cruising on the freeway so you can talk on a cell phone.

The ARC exhaust is louder than stock at freeway cruising speeds, but you can barely hear it so you'll have no problems talking on a cell phone. With the windows up or down, noise from the wind is louder than the exhaust at freeway speeds.

mrturbo311 said:
My 2nd question is, with the cruise control buttons being on the steering wheel, how can you still keep the cruise control speed up/speed down buttons if you are going to swith to a NSX-R steering wheel? I've heard from someone that you can relocate it, has anyone kept the cruise control buttons working with a nsx-r/after market race steering wheel? Your help is apprceciated.

I have. The cruise control buttons are located behind the aftermarket steering wheel.
wNDM2NTIxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

rest of the pics are here
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34771

I just happened to have taken a closer look at Joseph's setup at our monthly meet yesterday. Very slick!

The Momo steering wheels are just the perfect size. The thick padded leather feels nice too.

I've seen sparco steering wheels with the attachment with 2 extra buttons for CC and that's very convenient. Joseph's, on the other hand, is very stealth. Since you hardly use CC, it is a good compromise.

Back