• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Are all NSX's Radio's the same? (I need to confirm)

Question: Are all NSX radio's the same in relation to the unit. Not concerned about colors or anything like that. I'm concerned with connections more than anything else. I need to know for sure because I am trying to get the Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth products wiring harness kit confirmed on the QuickConnectProducts.com website.

My former 1992 and currrent 2000 are the same. I'm almost 100% sure they are all the same but wanted to check. I tried to search but didn't find the answer. This will help all prime members if they ever wanted to install the Parrot Bluetooth kit in the future.

Thanks,
Mike

What's with the epidemic use of an apostrophe to denote a plural? Didn't you people got to grammar school? An apostrophe denotes a possessive.

To answer your question: Yes.

Apostrophes can actually be used in some instances to denote a plural ("such as be sure to dot your i's and cross your t's"):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe#Use_in_forming_certain_plurals

It can also be used "in the marking of the omission of one or more letters (as in the contraction of do not to don't)."

As to the NSX radios. All the connections should be the same, however the FM and AM frequency ranges are different in all the radios from USDM, to JDM, to DTM (Europe). So basically all NSX radios are different, but for your purposes they should be the same...

Last edited:
Thank''s for confirming. I am an engineer and was hooked on phonix...

What's with the epidemic use of an apostrophe to denote a plural? Didn't you people got to grammar school? An apostrophe denotes a possessive.

To answer your question: Yes.

Hugh its better than "I would of", "I could off" and "I should of"....

Back