• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arrival of a healthy baby boy: Rhys Magro, 7 pounds 3 ounces

It is with pleasure to post this for the new parents.

Congratulations to Michelle & Robert (factorynsxtech) on welcoming their first child, a healthy baby boy Rhys (pronounce “Reese”) Magro to the world today. Both the mother and baby are in good and healthy spirits. Here is a sneak peak of Rhys crying his lungs out posting for his first photo on prime.

Congratulations!!

Rhys_Magro_Day_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rob and Michelle - congrats and all the best with your new addition. I can see track lessons on the bike and car in the near future :>).

Congrats you 2! Now that you've got one, when do the mods start?

Congrats to the Happy Mom and Pop....Hope all when well and everyone doing great.

He looks like he can tell the difference between 10MM and 12MM SPANNER

Their goes the Hair and Track Time.

Bram & Nancy

Congrats Rob & Michelle! Now Rob is going to have to cut the leather rear panel in his NSX to mount the child safety anchor bolt for the new Baby Boy Racer seat! :smile:

Congrats Rob and Michelle!

Better start looking for a shifter kart Rob.

John

Thanks everybody for welcoming in Nsxcc youngest member. Were all doing well. At our baby shower, we were given a yellow Nsx dinky car. It was from my apprentice from work Adam ( my old Oakville neighbors son). It was a dinky car he had as a child! It's amazing how the Nsx never ages!
Oh rt now just have a pedal kart! I think I still have child tether for a Nsx!

nothing like that first moment when the baby cries for the first time.. wow.....very powerful..congratulations

Congrats to the proud parents!

Always great to hear good news like this.

Good luck with the sleep... :biggrin:

Congrats Mom and Pop! Now the new life begins....less racing...

BTW - looking at that diaper, someone in the family needs a quick oil change and new pads...

Back