• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arrival of a healthy baby boy Jonathan, born 10lbs 6ozs

It is with tremendous excitement to introduce our baby boy Jonathan to NSXCC.

Jonathan is born on the night of Sunday Jan 30, 2011 at an amazing 10 lbs 6 ozs via traditional delivery. Needless to say Karen is recovering very slowly. Jonathan has been feeding well and pooping lots. While his weight fell slightly when we left the hospital, in just a few short days he has already returned to his birth weight.

Karen and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and to some, your generous gifts and kind thoughts. We truly appreciate. We look forward introducing Jonathan to all of you in the spring time (Est Fest), and to make him the second junior member (behind Rhys) of the club. Thank you everyone!!

Karen, Owen, and Baby Jonathan

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

:smile: Congratulations Karen and Owen, from Michigan, on your new arrival. Very exciting times, for sure. Thank you for posting the photos - precious "leetle thang" with hand wrapped around Mom's finger!

Congrats!

Way to go Karen! :biggrin:

Congrats Owen! When do the mods start?

yowza,10 lbs:eek: congratulations,nothing like those first few seconds waiting for the cry,and then the rush as your new life takes in air for the first time,and you can hold them...:redface::smile:

Ouch.......had to hurt being a big baby :>) Congrats!!!

Wow hes a big boy congrats Owen and Karen! So Owen you going to install a baby seat in the NSX now? You only have to cut a slit in the leather to install the tether :wink:

Thanks for all the well wishes. Jonathan is doing quite well and have started to gain back his birth weight. I hope to have him out by Est Fest and join everyone on cruises.

When do the mods start?

you going to install a baby seat in the NSX now? You only have to cut a slit in the leather to install the tether :wink:

Well.. if there is a way to fit a car seat in without cutting anything (fully reversible) I would try it (Daria has tried it before I think). I'll wait for ideas from Garrick also. Won't mind some picture of how others have done it (haven't done a search yet). Then again, is it even legal in Ontario to have a car seat in front?

Maybe its time to start an NSX fund dont you think? ;)

I should be thankful that I didn't have to trade in the NSX for a SUV.:smile:

was that delivered via c-section?

Karen had a traditional birth. She was brave enough to do it at the time. As you can imagine, she has regretted that decision since.

Look forward seeing everyone soon.

Well.. if there is a way to fit a car seat in without cutting anything (fully reversible) I would try it (Daria has tried it before I think). I'll wait for ideas from Garrick also. Won't mind some picture of how others have done it (haven't done a search yet). Then again, is it even legal in Ontario to have a car seat in front?

Do you have a passenger side air bag I believe they came out after '93 models? If so then no go, I know my old 91 didn't have an air bag, but my '00 does. So if you don't have one you have 2 options:

1) Cut a small slit in the rear map pocket to attached the child seat anchor bolt. You can always remove it after, and if your right against it get a 2nd panel used and put a hole in that one,

2) Or remove the panel completely thread the bolt in, and reinstall the panel when the little guy is a big guy.

See Here:

Attachments

• child safety anchor-001.jpg
    child safety anchor-001.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 36
  • child safety anchor-002.jpg
    child safety anchor-002.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
  • child safety anchor-003.jpg
    child safety anchor-003.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 23
Awesome news! Congrats Owen and Karen!

I remember those days just like they were yesterday.

Enjoy it - they are not small for long.

10'6 is a big boy. My guy was huge at 10'5! 10'6, YIKES!!!!

Back