• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ask Prime

Well...what you see is what you get... click the picture to get the larger size picture...then copy the URL. Here's one from your gallery:

nsx515.jpg

Actually, in the gallery there is an "Additional Info" section on the lower right hand side that already provides the code to insert into your post!

Last edited:
Strange. I get nothing when I right click. I can't even copy the codes on the bottom right. Will have to try with my home puter tonight.

You're right, you can't right click the images in the Gallery...but you can always do a control + c to copy to the clipboard. Select the url code, control + c, then paste into your message.

Picture from another site:
7350059430_d5a7c8e9a5_o.jpg

Last edited:
It was becoming a place where random guys would meet for same sex shenanigans...

anime pocket pool........virtual toe tapping.....

All you auto mechanics out there: How hard is it to do a valve adjustment on a 1999 Accord with the 2.3l engine? I need to change my valve cover gasket and am thinking of doing this while I have it open. The car has 175000 miles and the valves have never been adjusted, so I figure why not. I'm a fairly competent backyard mechanic, but I've never done a valve adjustment before. Should I attempt it or just take it to my regular mechanic? Thanks. Oh, and yes I did watch a youtube video on it and it didn't look too tough, but I know you have to kinda have the knowledge of how much drag should be on the feeler gauge.

Pretty straightforward. Although I haven't adjusted valves in a long time , getting the feel for the drag of the feeler gage is not hard. Close the gap until you can't move the gage. Then open the gap until the gage moves "too" easy and then close the gap to the middle of the two. Takes a few moves to get the hang of it, but then you are done.

Pretty straightforward. Although I haven't adjusted valves in a long time , getting the feel for the drag of the feeler gage is not hard. Close the gap until you can't move the gage. Then open the gap until the gage moves "too" easy and then close the gap to the middle of the two. Takes a few moves to get the hang of it, but then you are done.

That's what I figured. Thanks, I'm gonna give it a shot on my next days off.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I figured. Thanks, I'm gonna give it a shot on my next days off.

Does anyone know about Hummer H1 values? My friends dealership has a '96 white wagon for sale. 6.5l v8 with 45k miles. Cloth interior. I see these going for crazy money sometimes. What would this be worth?

Back