• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Attn: Austin Owners

Will be picking up my "new" nsx this weekend. It is a Blk/Blk 91. Was wondering where you guys get your service done? Oil change, tires, alignment, just about everything. Who do you trust you NSX to? Any advice on your ownership experiance here in Texas would be great.

Thanks,
Norm

NSX...it is so close
smile.gif

>>Was wondering where you guys get your service done? <<

Chez Karl. Join the TECH and Southcentral lists and you can learn how to do almost everything on your own. If you get stuck, I'm out by Lake Travis. You should get with Tracy Townsend at Gunn Acura in SA for parts. Join the NSXCA if you have not already done so. That gives you access to NSXPO 2000 and beyond and will endear you to our rather close group here in Texas and around the country.

Go to McDavid Acura service and ask for Bobby; tell him I sent you. Five years ago, they were the worst Acura dealer on earth, but now they may be the best. They have Comptech-trained technicians to install after market parts and a couple of guys who are just really smart about NSXs. Ask for Chris or Tyronne to work on your car.

They did my custom suspension, tranny work, twin-turbos, swapped in my new shortblock, new fuel system, etc. They are very good, honest and will take care of you.

McDavid Acura is on 183 just north of Anderson Mill Rd. Also, congratulations on your purchase.

Back