• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August Meet?

I'll be there if there will be good route maps with periodic meeting spots, either posted here by tomorrow morning or confirmed for handout at Starbucks. It sounds like a lot of fun if so.

But based on previous bad experiences, I think I'll pass if all we have are some quick and dirty maps or spoken directions (or worse, "just stick together") or no planned meeting spots. Sorry to sound picky, but when you end up spending most of the time trying to refind the route, refind the other people, etc. it takes too much of the fun out of it for me. I had a couple of bad experience in Autozotica that way (turns not well labeled, and other people quickly out of sight when I didn't want to go 120 plus and risk jail and impounding).

I am hoping there will be maps posted by tomorrow, or printed maps/directions including planned meetings spots promised for the meet-up. If not, please don't let me dampen it for anyone else -- have a great time.

Chip

Sounds like another great drive! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time around because we will be at a Bulldog show in Dixon. The last time we did this drive Steve had made a great map of the route so I am assuming it will be the same this time around. Have fun guys and take lots of pics!

Just a reminder....
Pls dont forget to fill up (Gas) b 4 the meet. :biggrin:
(so u dont get left behind) :cool:

Got up to check, but no word on route maps or interim meeting points, other than ryan1926's comment that there were some last time so he assumed Steve would provide some. I suspect that this one may have be hindered by changing routes at the last minute. Oh well, back to bed for more sleep then.

Have a wonderful drive, guys, and be sure to post some pictures.

Chip

OK, I could not go on the drive, but did show up at the Sycamore Park n' Ride to see who showed up.

Only 2 other cars, both silverstone rolled into the lot. A clean '02, James' car, and a very clean and new '05 Gary's....if I recall correctly, who also has a totally modified '03 CL Type S with CTSC and all the other goodies.

They also had a twin-turbo blue 350 ZX with them that I would have loved to go for a quick ride in. It was very nice and probably has over 500 HP.

I hope they had a nice ride to Napa and were able to hook up with everyone else.

I had a blast of a time! :biggrin:
Too bad there weren't enough of you so that i can leave behind!! hahaha! :eek:
We had a good route with nice roads and a good majority of the time it was wide open for us to go at it! PIX coming soon! :wink:

I'm not a pro camera guy but here are some that i took.
Too bad we didn’t have more NSX. It was a great drive, great roads and a Great group.
Thanks Steve!!! Great job on putting together the drive and making our Napa meet a good one. Considering it was all last minute planning. :biggrin:
10590DSC00739.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00701.JPG
    DSC00701.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 661
  • DSC00703.JPG
    DSC00703.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC00704.JPG
    DSC00704.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 671
  • DSC00708.JPG
    DSC00708.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,049
  • DSC00726.JPG
    DSC00726.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 641
mickeylex said:
Shane, are you trying to tell us something? :wink:
humm.... is he getting a new one??? B.A.L.L.E.R.!!!! :biggrin:

lol, uh, it's a new one alright, but not mine, :rolleyes:

speaking of baller, we will also have white (ops, not red) one coming as well, not new though and his sn is baller (not on prime though)! :biggrin:

how was the drive folks? was rey for reals or just talking smack? uh he was only ctsc right? blah...hehehe :biggrin:

oh did u guys stop by the bbq place? was it nice?

Guys.. thanks for coming out!... the roads were good and the routes were amazing... it run was very memorable..haven't had so much fun in a while... :biggrin:

The lineup:
1.jpg

Sea of colors:
2.jpg

Spread:
3.jpg

Only red out to play:
4.jpg

Lovely ladies sunbathing at the docks:
5.jpg

Heads:
6.jpg

Tails:
7.jpg

Next Upgrade for me:
8.jpg

Contrast:
9.jpg

Self Portraits:
10.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

those are GREAT PICS!!! :eek: Nice camera! :wink: Can u pm mine please? Wanna send out to friends & family! :biggrin:

Really nice pics. Thanks goes out to Steve and others for putting the meet together. I really enjoyed the drive through the twisties. Unfortunately, I had to leave early due to not eating anything since the night before where I started to get the shakes which affected my driving and thinking ability. I would have joined you guys for lunch but I don't think I could have lasted much longer before becoming a danger to others and myself. Fortunately, Ronnie (blue 350Z) and I were able to get a quick bite to eat on the way back. Next time I'll be more prepared so I can hang with you guys to the end.

Also, Ronnie felt honored to be welcomed into the group with his non-NSX vehicle... :D

Last edited:
Back