• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin (Bee Caves) sighting

for all of you who dont know me well, i have a obsession with NSX's and well for 45mins to an hour i stood there staring at the car from every angle possible (exterior and interior).

here are the pictures i took (sorry for the crappy sidekick LX cam. quality) where's a DSLR when you need it?

17043_262510282612_594342612_3511251_3191356_n.jpg

Picture from inside my Legend
17043_262510322612_594342612_3511256_722588_n.jpg

17043_262510397612_594342612_3511265_8258959_n.jpg

is this a member's car?

Last edited:
This is a customers car ?

Wouldnt it have been easier to ask the owner if he is on the site ?

I dont know about anyone else but I would feel kind of violated if I found pics of my car online of the interior and exterior without me being present when photos were taken.

This is a customers car ?

Wouldnt it have been easier to ask the owner if he is on the site ?

I dont know about anyone else but I would feel kind of violated if I found pics of my car online of the interior and exterior without me being present when photos were taken.

hmm you have a point, i will take the pictures down eventually i just posted them to see if it was a members car. i've done it numerous times to different cars (nobles , Ferrari's , Lamborghini's , Bently's ) in Bee caves area and when I finally met the owners they didn't seem to care they usually say "i would have done the same thing, no big deal" or something to the effect of that.

and the owner of the NSX was not at Lamb's , he dropped the car off to be serviced.

WHO SAID YOU CAN SIT IN MY DAMN CAR!!!

:biggrin:

J/K

:rolleyes: is it really yours?

Last edited:
nice!

I wasn't aware that there was an '02+ Silverstone NSX-T in the Greater Austin area, so this is cool! I'm not aware of the owner being on NSX Prime.

Earlier this week, there was a seemingly bone-stock '91-'92 Sebring Silver NSX in the warehouse district area of downtown. Again, I'm not aware of the owner being on NSX Prime.

I need to get some NSX Prime card/vinyl-decals made to slide underneath the windshield-wiper on NSX'es that I encounter & assume the the owner isn't on 'Prime. We have an active & energetic owner's group here locally, and always looking for more like-minded owners/enthusiasts who appreciate the NSX!

If you were going to post photos of someone else's car shouldn't you have at least scrubbed the license plate?

i feel like an idiot lol. im going to take those down

I wasn't aware that there was an '02+ Silverstone NSX-T in the Greater Austin area, so this is cool! I'm not aware of the owner being on NSX Prime.

Earlier this week, there was a seemingly bone-stock '91-'92 Sebring Silver NSX in the warehouse district area of downtown. Again, I'm not aware of the owner being on NSX Prime.

I need to get some NSX Prime card/vinyl-decals made to slide underneath the windshield-wiper on NSX'es that I encounter & assume the the owner isn't on 'Prime. We have an active & energetic owner's group here locally, and always looking for more like-minded owners/enthusiasts who appreciate the NSX!

Yes i saw the same bone stock sebring silver NSX downtown also. i believe Silver is the sexiest color on a NSX IMO.

You can take as many exterior photos as you want. If you want to take a photo through the window - fine. But, to open the door and sit down without permission is basically trespassing on private property in my opinion and crosses that line.

You don't open the trunk, the hood, the engine bay, the doors, etc without the owners permission - EVER. You sir have no class and no respect for the property of other's. I suggest you go back to your "father" and revisit that life lesson rather than oogling over other people's property.

You can take as many exterior photos as you want. If you want to take a photo through the window - fine. But, to open the door and sit down without permission is basically trespassing on private property in my opinion and crosses that line.

You don't open the trunk, the hood, the engine bay, the doors, etc without the owners permission - EVER. You sir have no class and no respect for the property of other's. I suggest you go back to your "father" and revisit that life lesson rather than oogling over other people's property.

Not to be rude or anything but "Acura NsX Pilot" "trainingrevolution" & "Moses" all made a excellent points in the beginning. so idk if you threw in your 2¢ out of anger or what.

"class" :confused: lol you have to be kidding me. and my father has nothing to do with any of this , so he can be left out of this, SIR. I can see if i took the key's and started the car ... now yes i crossed the line, hell i will punch myself for doing something that stupid. but i didnt , and i wasn't even thinking of doing something so ludicrous.

To be honest if anyone was to do the same thing to my Legend or the NSX (i will eventually own) hell it could be a crappy ford focus, i would be cool with it. as long as there wasn't any starting of the vehicle. Maybe i'm too nice and the only person on the face of this earth that would allow that.

So the car was just sitting there unlocked?

So the car was just sitting there unlocked?

No it wasn't unlocked, i asked a technician if i could have a peek inside and he gladly unlocked the car. the car was being supervised the whole time, and the car was out back and i am allowed to be in that area.

Customers know there vehicle are in good hands .:biggrin:

gosh...

For those who think it was a random invasion of privacy, please reread/reread this portion...
So i was at my dad's [place of work]...
I'm not justifying it nor rationalizing it. I am giving context to it. So everyone, point taken & let's move-on-dot-com from this. The O.P. has recognized that he erred & has (repeatedly) admitted such. Meaning, everyone just let it go. Now. It's over w/. Done. The O.P. has learned a lesson from this experience & will hopefully not do such again.

For those who need some extra Ex-Lax in their lives, here...

Last edited:
Re: gosh...

So everyone, point taken & let's move-on-dot-com from this. The O.P. has recognized that he erred & has (repeatedly) admitted such. Meaning, everyone just let it go. Now. It's over w/. Done. The O.P. has learned from his lesson & will hopefully not do such again.

+1
End thread. :smile:

Before we move on..the real lesson for our intrepid young op .. just because you feel something is personly right or ok ,or that you would allow to happen to you or your "stuff" has no bearing or relevence to another persons posessions or life..thus your fatal flaw in this matter.I'm sure you know right from wrong but when we allow our own limits to be stretched and try to apply those broader limmits to others is where you botched it.

Before we move on..the real lesson for our intrepid young op .. just because you feel something is personly right or ok ,or that you would allow to happen to you or your "stuff" has no bearing or relevence to another persons posessions or life..thus your fatal flaw in this matter.I'm sure you know right from wrong but when we allow our own limits to be stretched and try to apply those broader limmits to others is where you botched it.

Makes since

for those who have the ability, can delete this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back and responding ,on the bright side if the nsx is your favorite car then you do make some good choices:cool:

This is to the OP, i probably would not have wanted to see pics of my car with the door open, on nsxprime without my permission. I wouldn't be ignorant about it, but i'd let you know i would have rather been notified by phone. I get followed by people and stopped all the time when im in mine. I hope the owner is forgiving about the situation if he ever sees this thread.

On a positive note i too share a passion for the nsx and invite you check out mine anytime you like.:biggrin:

I remember the first week i joined prime in 02 nick mattucci invited me to a meet in St. Louis!! I could barely sleep the night before and i was nervous to show in my 98 mustang GT. I went on the group drive, took pics and exchanged phone numbers. I have met some most of my closest friends from nsxprime and look at nsx meet pics weekly to get a big grin.:biggrin:

Last edited:
This is to the OP, i probably would not have wanted to see pics of my car with the door open, on nsxprime without my permission. I wouldn't be ignorant about it, but i'd let you know i would have rather been notified by phone. I get followed by people and stopped all the time when im in mine. I hope the owner is forgiving about the situation if he ever sees this thread.

On a positive note i too share a passion for the nsx and invite you check out mine anytime you like.:biggrin:

I remember the first week i joined prime in 02 nick mattucci invited me to a meet in St. Louis!! I could barely sleep the night before and i was nervous to show in my 98 mustang GT. I went on the group drive, took pics and exchanged phone numbers. I have met some most of my closest friends from nsxprime and look at nsx meet pics weekly to get a big grin.:biggrin:

Valid point.

Really!? i'm going to hold your word to that :biggrin:

Nice! well i hope to have the same experience

Woha ! Thread is closed, but some mighty strong words here ... when in public, anyone can take pictures of anything and post anywhere w/ out violating anyone's rights. No ?

Others may feel differently, but I believe that's the law.

Anyhow, I too, invite you to take pics of mine any time you care to. Heck, if you are nice, and promise to not rag on it, I might even let you drive it w/ me in the passenger seat.

Change of subject: I want one of these (Lotus Evora)... only thing missing is the T-top and the side air vent/s as on the NSX. The side air vent would make this thing look so much sexier :biggrin:

Attachments

• LotusEvora.jpg
    LotusEvora.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 30
Woha ! Thread is closed, but some mighty strong words here ... when in public, anyone can take pictures of anything and post anywhere w/ out violating anyone's rights. No ?

Others may feel differently, but I believe that's the law.

Anyhow, I too, invite you to take pics of mine any time you care to. Heck, if you are nice, and promise to not rag on it, I might even let you drive it w/ me in the passenger seat.

Change of subject: I want one of these (Lotus Evora)... only thing missing is the T-top and the side air vent/s as on the NSX. The side air vent would make this thing look so much sexier :biggrin:

Really? :biggrin: i'll ride shotgun lol , it's been quite sometime since i drove a manual transmission car.:rolleyes:

yes Evora is a great car, although i'm not to big on the looks of the car. im sure it's one of those cars that has to be seen in person, to be appreciated. the R35 GT-R is a good example. i've had a friend that has witnessed this car in person and the back seats are impossible according to him.

Back