• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin: Needed ASAP - OEM hydraulic clutch-line (fitted rubber hose)

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Just a shot/shout-in-the-dark...

Anyone in the Greater Austin area have an extra OEM hydraulic clutch-line (rubber hose w/ fittings at both ends, connects to clutch slave-cylinder)?

Local-area dealers don't have it, as well as other local/regional misc' auto-parts stores.

Anyone know of any local custom hose/fittings fabrication business for such applications?

Reference:

P/N: 46970-SL0-A02

#19 - clutch hydraulic line

I've already ordered the (unrelated) Dali-Racing clutch-dampener line replacement (deletes the '91-'96 OEM valved clutch-dampener line, #24 above), but it's my clutch slave-cylinder hydraulic line that is fubar & needs to be replaced immediately (I have relatively new clutch master+slave cylinders which appear to be A-ok, courtesy of LarryB).

Last edited:
Wow, that's sure generious of you David. I just had my clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and connecting hose replaced at Sterling McCall Acura to the tune of $900. Ouch...LOL!!

worked out in the end...

I am sorted out, and then some! Thanks for the posts, rec's, and goodwill... :cool:

For those in C. TX needing any NSX maint'/service or repairs/trouble-shooting, check-out KR Motorsports (owned/operated by a fellow NSX'er tnguyen). Lots of experience & great pricing for the NSX community.
I just had my clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and connecting hose replaced at Sterling McCall Acura to the tune of $900. Ouch...LOL!!
Oye! :eek:

Back