• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Australian Owners

black? gee i hate that colour:wink:

Which kit you getting? thinking of upgrading and getting a sc and that purple is tickling my fancy.

Gee i miss my bike wish the wife let me get another one.

Guys I think we're talking about different cars here. I'm talking about the red 91 advertised for $74,500 pictured with the Harbour Bridge in the background. I've seen that same ad for a very long time now.

As for the other one for $50,000 that Rave flew up to look at, to me a rough body suggests that the car hasn't been garaged and hasn't been looked after. Maybe you'd get lucky and find the mechanicals all perfect, but a quick look was enough to make Rave walk away from it eariler in this post. I do see your point about the body kit though - seems silly to pay for pristine paintwork if you're going to respray anyway.

Dippy I'm glad to hear you're up and about again. Please listen to your wife!!! :)

OzzieJohn said:
Guys I think we're talking about different cars here. I'm talking about the red 91 advertised for $74,500 pictured with the Harbour Bridge in the background. I've seen that same ad for a very long time now.

thats belong to one of the NSX prime member . . .

he lives just around the corner . . .

thats belong to one of the NSX prime member . . .

and that spot belongs to him as well.:wink:

Yes John, that is the right car LOL. That is NEO's dream car red and stock shouldnt of seen him when we first saw that car, he was drooling all over the bonnet when i arrived.

dippy9 said:
I personally think that is the most cleanest originally presented NSX in Australia, only thing wrong is that it is native to Sydney ie RED, :biggrin: :biggrin:

I liked the look of that yellow one on drive for a $1.

Thanks Dippy..........I have had that comment from a number of potential buyers as well, which is nice to hear.

Yes OzzieJohn it has been for a sale for a while.......I am one of those private sellers that like you say "are prepared to wait a long time for the right (cashed up) buyer to come along".......I have knocked back a few offers in the mid to high $60's as well as an offer of $70k.....I have no interest in selling it below the asking price.......I love my NSX so I am really not that keen to sell.........the only reason I am thinking about parting with the car is so that I can buy a later model (1997+) 3.2l NSX......but due to the shortage of these I know I could be without an NSX for a long time and I am not sure I could handle that!!!

dippy9 said:
and that spot belongs to him as well.:wink:

Yes John, that is the right car LOL. That is NEO's dream car red and stock shouldnt of seen him when we first saw that car, he was drooling all over the bonnet when i arrived.

It took a number of coats of polish to get the drool marks off the bonnet :biggrin:

OzzieJohn said:
QUOTE]

Ahhhh my bad :)

i watch the nsx sales a fair bit, im in the market but not lol. Guess i cant afford what i 100% want so im keep looking. Black on black targas in a manual just dont exist in this country.

I should do the smart thing n jst buy a house, i blame nico for me wanting a nsx when i seen him with one i was like i so gotta get one as i wanted one for ages lol

I have no interest in selling it below the asking price.......I love my NSX so I am really not that keen to sell

what? i thought you put it there to sell it to NEO and no one else.

Black on black targas in a manual just dont exist in this country.

Errrr, YES they do and i had the pleasure of driving one. Helped out a fellow prime member name Flight and he had a 96 T blk and it looked horn.

Cartoon said:
i blame nico for me wanting a nsx when i seen him with one i was like i so gotta get one as i wanted one for ages lol

and NOW he got 2 . . . widebody and 97 NSX-T

oops should I mention about this in here . . . oh well who cares :tongue:

NSXsan said:
and NOW he got 2 . . . widebody and 97 NSX-T

oops should I mention about this in here . . . oh well who cares :tongue:

yeah i spoke to him the other day,
i love targas but there hard to come by and worth a bit. nico got a good deal on the targa to, lucky boy :)

he selling the hardtop one soon

Ozzie: I can personally vouch that that red/black nsx has been PAMPERED like no other in Australia. It's in prestine condition. Heck, even the parking space it sits in is swept clean so the tires don't get dirty :eek: Now THAT is true dedication and care. :biggrin:

Dippy: Nah, Grants car doesn't have that sexy "91 OEM rim" look i'm after... :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

NSXclubofAustralia said:
It took a number of coats of polish to get the drool marks off the bonnet :biggrin:

Yeah, sorry about that. At least it was just drool. :rolleyes:

I can't keep up with all the Aussie threads at the moment!

NSXclub (Grant?) I hope you get your asking price and are able to find that elusive 97+. If you're happy with the asking price and still love the car, I guess you're happy if you sell it and happy in the meantime.

I've been doing my bit for you too but to no avail, I keep telling Neo that life is short, but it seems he's set on sound financial principles just as strongly as he's set on a NSX... talk about a rock and a hard place :) Maybe if you could throw in the set of OEM rims that's on eBay it'd tip him over the edge!

OzzieJohn said:
I've been doing my bit for you too but to no avail, I keep telling Neo that life is short, but it seems he's set on sound financial principles just as strongly as he's set on a NSX... talk about a rock and a hard place :) Maybe if you could throw in the set of OEM rims that's on eBay it'd tip him over the edge!

LOL... yeah, that would do it... :D

When i get my NSX, it will be for life. :cool: So no point rushing and getting the wrong NSX. (that's possibly an oxymoron comment?)

Well you are in luck Neo.......those are my old spare rims that are on Ebay so I will withdraw them from Ebay, paint them up and put them on my NSX and sell it to you (as well as take the smart antenna out so that the car looks like a remote controlled car and put the old white plastic overflow tank back in the engine bay...............

Those rims came as a spare set when I purchased my first NSX (the ones on the car itself were immaculate, but the spare set were not).

I just have to state this for the record... i am not a real 91-93 OEM rims lover... but i do hope my NSX has them when i buy it so i can drive around to Dippy's place and see the look of HORROR on his face!!! :D :D :D Priceless!

then i'd use them for hardcore tracking... "getaway in melbourne" that is. ;)

NSXclubofAustralia said:
Well you are in luck Neo.......those are my old spare rims that are on Ebay so I will withdraw them from Ebay, paint them up and put them on my NSX and sell it to you (as well as take the smart antenna out so that the car looks like a remote controlled car and put the old white plastic overflow tank back in the engine bay...............

I'm impressed! You managed to fit all your modifications in just one paragraph!

You'd have a hell of a time trying to return it to stock now! :tongue:

lol... :smile:

AU_NSX said:
I'm impressed! You managed to fit all your modifications in just one paragraph!

You'd have a hell of a time trying to return it to stock now! :tongue:

lol... :smile:

I forgot the most important mod.......I would have to remove the VERY loud:eek: exhaust that I purchased from you........

NSXclubofAustralia said:
I forgot the most important mod.......I would have to remove the VERY loud:eek: exhaust that I purchased from you........

Now do I seem like the kind of guy who would be convincing my friend that they too needed a very loud free flowing +20rwhp exhaust... ? :wink:

To say "purchased" just doesn't do it justice... Look at it more as a club membership fee... :biggrin:

It does sound sweet though doesn't it!

Last edited:
Back