• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Auto Body Wizard - Vince's Auto Body (pbassjo)

Sadly, my NSX was involved in a relatively minor traffic accident (although I'm sure none of us would agree that there's such a thing as a "relatively minor traffic accident" with our cars). On the bright side, I was referred to Joe Lomoriello who owns "Vince's Auto Body Works" in Poughkeepsie, NY. Although it is a little out of the way for me, the quality of work more than made up for the minor inconvenience. I have to tell you that the level of service I received is a rare thing indeed. Joe not only did an outstanding job of repairing my car, he also went out of his way to keep me appraised on the progress of the repair. The entire interior was protected with plastic and paper wrappings during the process. When I arrived to pick up the car, Joe had his technicians putting the finishing touches on the car that consisted of a wash and polishing down to the smallest detail. In addition to everything else, Joe is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
So, if the unthinkable ever happens, Joe definitely has my vote for the body shop to go to.

Without a doubt, Joe is the NSX "Whisperer", when it comes to body work. Besides that, he's a talented musician, and an all around great guy!!!

Let's make that 3 musicians and include The Don!

Vince's Auto Body only does collision repair? I remember calling once and they said the only time they will do mechanic work is if the car has been in an accident. Just wanted to confirm this.

They do have a nice A/C revamp system which doesn't require your car to be an accident in.

+1 for Joe (pbassjo) and Vince's Auto Body. They do great work.

As far as I know, they are strictly a paint/body shop. However, if you need mechanical work done, Larry Bastanza is very close by...

Can Joe give me a killer Mullet hair cut like in the photo above?:biggrin:

Back