• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autobacs Super GT 300km @ SUZUKA JAPAN

I just got back from Suzuka for the Autobacs Super GT 300km, that was the best time I have ever had in my life, since my friend (Biki san) father used to be a Mayor for Suzuka City Hall so we can get access to all Suzuka Circuit area, its just amazing how this car perform and how loud is the car make, I can even hear it from my friend place about 8 km away, and I can get a chance to take a photo w/ drift king Keiichi Tsuchiya, Gan san and the Race Queen,

this is some of the pics, for more please go to Super GT pics

mypic149.jpg

mypic150.jpg

Last edited:
MCM said:
Very cool!
I have about 5 of the Ebbro cars, that's as close as I have been!
And what's with the piece sign? Does it mean something other than
what it did in the 60's? :biggrin:

honestly when you have a chance you should go . . .
and the Ebbro MUGEN NSX is the super GT300 not the 500
the peace sign, hmm no idea

Last edited:
MCM said:
And what's with the piece sign? Does it mean something other than
what it did in the 60's? :biggrin:

Mark -

The answer to your question is yes and no. It's a cultural thing, sort of. Think of the way we say cheese when a photo is being taken. The Japanese do the peace sign. When I lived in Japan maybe half the people that I asked why they were doing that could tell you it was for peace. I suspect the same would be true of why we say cheese.

If you get the chance, you should visit Japan. Great people and great culture. At least I enjoyed my 6 months.

Back