• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

autopparel - onesies/shirts for babies/toddlers (mini nsx)

Need a gift for a baby or toddler for the holidays? Neighbor's 3 year old having a birthday party next week? Or do you have a young son or daughter that's in love with your NSX as much as you are? Why not show them the same love you have your NSX and get them started as a car enthusiast today!

We're offering premium baby onesies and toddler tees. A perfect mixture of cotton and polyester for comfort and durability. Choose from a baby NSX-R or baby NSX, then choose a color for the car! If you want to customize it some more, add a custom text below! You can add his/her name or "NSX" to remind everyone what they're looking at!

Thanks for all the support!

- Jeff & Yer

Onesies and shirts are print to order and will be shipped out within one business day.

Paypal: [email protected]

Please include the following information with payment:
Onesies/Shirt Size:
NSX Type: NSX-R or NSX
Graphic Color:
- optional: text below (additional $3)

Last edited:
Looking at your other thread for the Adult mini NSX shirt. $30 is way to much money for a Hanes T-shirt. Good luck.

Thank you for your thoughts. I know the price looks high; but these are not regular "sold in 3 packs" cotton Hanes Tees from Wal-Mart. They are Hanes Cool Dri. To compare, they're the same/comparable wicking technology as Nike Dri Fit and Under Armour HeatGear.

Our new Vapor shirts are very similar to Under Armour Charged Cotton. They provide the same wicking performance but has the comfort and feel of cotton.

Both shirts are loose fitting - not fitted. We're trying to provide a higher quality of shirt but with some custom choices. Our printing method is not like the majority of shirt printers (screen printed or iron on). We use sublimation that allows the ink to be dyed into the fabric. The results are a more vibrant color that doesn't wash out, fade or crack. Also, it doesn't add any extra weight or restrict the breath-ability of the fabric.

We are also a small business and don't have the luxury of bulk order discounts at the moment. Hopefully we can someday get a larger discount and pass it on the consumer.

- Jeff and Yer

I ordered a shirt for my grandson on tuesday.
Jeff was easy to deal with and he helped me through the process.
I know my little buddy Connor will love his shirt as it will give him what "Pop Pop" has in the garage. :smile:

Great timing in getting these produced for Christmas. This is the first shirt I have seen for the little future owners of our cars........

Thanks a million,
Gene Greer

Hi Jeff

I just wanted to let you know that my grandson's shirt arrived in todays mail.
I couldn't be happier.......

If anyone is on the fence whether to purchase one for a special person in their life than I say "go for it". They wont be disappointed.

As for my little buddy, he loves cars and enjoys spending time in the garage with me. At the age of 3.5 he is a true car guy.
As a matter of fact, I bought him his first pedal car when he was 2 weeks old and he has only now grown large enough to use it.

Thanks a million,
Gene Greer

PS... I can't wait until you make another design for the little ones.

Received my onesie today. Incredibly fast shipping to Canada. Can't wait to ut my little girl in it in March.

Thanks.

Received my onesie today. Incredibly fast shipping to Canada. Can't wait to ut my little girl in it in March.

Thanks.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Thank you for all those that ordered! We hope that your special little someone enjoys the shirts!

We've updated the design to include full colored cars now! Please have a look below!

- Jeff

8214469942_6a11f610eb_b.jpg

8213382333_6a4d1d40da_b.jpg

8214470174_deb43f0a4d_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jeff,

I loved the first shirt so much I had to buy 2 more of the updated '95 design!!
Thanks a million for working with me and for putting out such a great product.

Best wishes,
Gene Greer

Thanks for all the compliments Gene!

Just a reminder for everyone: great holiday sale!

8203114815_634943ec09_b.jpg

The holidays are here! Get yourself, a friend, and/or another enthusiast a custom NSX shirt! Also for the little ones! Daughter, son, granddaughter, grandson, nephew, niece, or even the neighbors' kids!

Free custom text! Free shipping! Great price! Still pick your colors and design!

Please follow the links to each of our designs:

NSX Front Designs (Version 1 and 1.5)
Mini NSX on Hanes

paypal: [email protected]

Please include the following information with payment:
Shirt Design: (NSX Front Version 1 or 1.5, Mini NSX, Onesies, or Toddler)
Onesies or Shirt Size:
NSX Type:
Graphic Color:
- optional: text

Thanks!

Jeff & Yer

Back