• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autowave - The Best NSX Performance Shop

I'v been taking my NSX to Autowave, Inc. for the past 4yrs and have received nothing but the best service. Owners Shane and Ron make you feel like you've known them for years. They aren't there to sell you on something you don't need. They check your car out and let you know what's needed....nothing more....nothing less. And for those of you who are looking for the ultimate in street or track performance....this is the place. Mechanics Mark, Michael, and the rest of the crew can take your vehicle to the highest level of performance. Check out their new turbo system....the quality of this system is as good as you can get for the price. I had the pleasure of checking this system out at the South Coast Acura NSX Meet that happens the first Thursday of every month. Shane and Michael made an awesome pass in front of the dealership....and that car is FAST!!!! If you're in California or out of state....this is the place to bring your NSX.

Tony Pagan
Riverside, Ca
91 NSX
Comtech Headers, Titaic Exhaust, RPS clutch

Back