• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Average NSX Owner's AGE.

What's your age if you are a NSX owner?

• under 21

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 21-25

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • 26-30

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • 31-35

Votes: 33 15.5%
  • 36-40

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • 41-45

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • 46-50

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • 50+

Votes: 30 14.1%

• Total voters
nice showing of the 50+ crowd.. there is hope! I don't feel so alone:)
acd

Yea I'm 22... and I couldn't buy a $1,000 car right now.

I have no clue how you young guys can do it.

RyRy210 said:
A helpful stat would be exactly what kind of NSX was purchased (year/mileage/condition). Buying a used '91 at a young age is not the same as buying a new one at a young age.

Back in '92 I believe, my friend who owns a law firm bought his son a brand new NSX at age 16.

Can you imagine driving up to high school in an NSX of any year? :eek:

At least where I went to school, it would be one giant key mark by the end of the day after all the jealous kids passed by.

Ah well, I'm just jealous. Investing 75% of my earnings for the last several years has left me with less toys than I'd like in the short term.

Thank you. A bit of plastic surgery does wonder. Plan to do some more next year. Saving some money now.:biggrin:
ohshytitschris said:
damn! Kelly's hot!!

rickysals said:
Yea I'm 22... and I couldn't buy a $1,000 car right now.

I have no clue how you young guys can do it.

don't worry, i have one ,but i have to save for the maintenance haha

JIN - didn't you fatten kelly up a while ago? why'd you get rid of the widebody; looked amazing (not that she doesn't right now....)

just wondering....

either way, i love your car. you have awesome taste.

Got her at 20 y/o now 29 y/o still in love ........

Of my spa pearl yellow, I say: Guys in their mid-40's usually get a sports car and a blonde. Me, I got a blonde sports car. Doh! :biggrin:

nsxtasy said:
Whaaat???? I can't hear you. Speak up!!!

:D
WAIT.... i have to put my bi-folcals on..... get the ben-gay.

acd

ACCD said:
WAIT.... i have to put my bi-folcals on..... get the ben-gay.

acd

heck I can't even see to spell focal!
HELP... get me my cane!

thanks for everyone's response. Honestly, I'm surprised to see someone keep a car that long. Personally, after a couple years, I get tired of a car and have to move one to something else. But I guess there's nothing better than an NSX!

ohshytitschris said:
Honestly, I'm surprised to see someone keep a car that long. Personally, after a couple years, I get tired of a car and have to move one to something else. But I guess there's nothing better than an NSX!
Few of us mentioned how long we have had our NSX.

I bought mine in December 1990. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few owners here who have had theirs even longer than that (but not by more than a few months, of course).

Back