• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome Tow Truck Service

When I had my 350z I was always concerned about having some sort of catestropic engine failure in the middle of nowhere. Concerned to the point that I kept my takata low prifle ramps in my car and also had a set of tools to remove my bumper in case I needed to tow the car. There was no way my front bumper would have been able to clear most flat beds.

So today, I finally needed to use a tow truck. Although the NSX isn't lowered (yet), it is pretty low compared to most stock cars. In addition, the new rear diffuser sits very low. My clutch was acting a bit funny a few days ago and it turns out the slave cylinder was shot. So I had the car towed to Woodfield Acura based on all the positive reviews posted here. The company I used was super careful, very polite, and took their time with my car. I highly recommend them. Guy's name is Si and he has a 2008 flatbed with all kinds of electronic gizmos. He actually was able to raise/lower the car using a remote, while making some minor adjustments from outside of his truck.
Si @ On-Scene Towing 847-524-4750

I should have the car back tomorrow, in time for the 4th of July weekend. :)

Good to know!

I had the car towed to Woodfield Acura based on all the positive reviews posted here.
I should have the car back tomorrow, in time for the 4th of July weekend. :)
I'm sure Ted will take good care of it.

Incidentally, I freed him up for you. I was supposed to be there today for him to check out a suspension problem I'm having, but postponed till next week when I heard there was a possibility of severe storms and hail. :biggrin:

Back