• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Babysitter caught on Nanny cam

Just found out through a friend of a friend related to the case:
Announced today -
This woman got sentenced to 8 years in prison plus an additional 5 years probation. (15 years was the maximum allowable punishment)

See what I meant??! JUST 8 years!!!!???? So she will be free say, 2.5 years later??:rolleyes:
Steve

Having two young children, it really angered me to see that video when this thread was first posted. I remembered it when I heard about the sentencing today.

I only hope that with the child being so young, there's probably no physical or emotional effects of the abuse. The same can't be said for the parents or the older brother though...

With the crappy judicial systems in this country, often time street justice is the ONLY appropriate way to treat these criminals. I am a father of 2 boys and this video almost made me cry.:mad:
Steve
or throw her in the river w/my dog and let me choose which one to save

:biggrin:

as a father of 2 small children I pray every day!!! today I'm going to pray harder

I'm sorry for the Parents who have to live with the guilt and thoughts of what did and could've happened

I'm proud of the strength of the father to call the police... that was hard I'm sure.

Let us all see the justice system prevail and put her demon a$$ in prison for life :mad:

I think I would have waited outside her house with a mask and bat and beat her half to death if that was my kid.

As a new father (my little girl Cielle is 5 months) I can easily understand protecting my little one. Be it force etc. this babysitter deserves it! Grrrr.:mad:

Just wow....

I agree with the father; thank God he didn't watch the whole thing before firing her. He would be in prison for manslaughter for sure. I know I would be.

i concur. id be in jail right now for teaching her a lesson. but hopefully justice will be served.

I hope that every single day in prison is a living hell for her. I hope that she never completes her five years of probation without violating probation and being sent back to prison.

I'm going to do myself a favor after reading this thread and NOT watch the video. I would only get upset, and it serves no good purpose for me to get wound up on this.

This is why we were so careful when choosing our child care, and why we still don't feel comfortable leaving Lila with others.

people can be despicable.

P

Speechless.

I do take comfort in this though: don't be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows, that he also reaps.

She'll get her comeuppance.

I would have killed her I think. One thing that I still dont uderstand is why is it that people seem to think that if someone is a chuch goer they can be trusted. I notice in alot of cases like this they always say well she or he went to chuch all the time so we trusted her or him.

One thing that I still dont uderstand is why is it that people seem to think that if someone is a chuch goer they can be trusted. I notice in alot of cases like this they always say well she or he went to chuch all the time so we trusted her or him.

B/c church is supposed to be a bastion of moral and mentally stable people. I think as a general rule (as someone who goes to church), be wary of anyone that promotes/markets themselves as qualified to do anything b/c of an affiliation in a church.

Heck, I think it's suspect when someone has a Jesus fish in their ad in the phonebook.

I would have killed her I think. One thing that I still dont uderstand is why is it that people seem to think that if someone is a chuch goer they can be trusted. I notice in alot of cases like this they always say well she or he went to chuch all the time so we trusted her or him.

I say the biblical value of "an eye for an eye" applies here. Since the lady was a church goer I am sure she would appreciate the divine justice that would be unleashed on her.

I haven't had a violent thought in a long time, but watching this video definitely brings a primal rage out. I hope she gets what is coming to her in prison, and when she gets out.

I am speechless but if I was the father this will not be made public...

8 Years is not enough and this woman deserves so much more punishment!!!

Back