• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Babysitter caught on Nanny cam

Couldn't even finish watching.....go to the first part where she threw whatever it was at the child then walked over and hit him and that's it......

SICKENS ME!

What a terrible thing to watch. That woman deserves a good beating herself.

Watch her get off with a fine.........F N Bitch.....:mad:

The woman will get a slap on the wrist, if that.

Words can not describe the pain Id like to put her through.

Just wow....

I agree with the father; thank God he didn't watch the whole thing before firing her. He would be in prison for manslaughter for sure. I know I would be.

That’s not as bad as another one i read about, 3month old baby being thrown to the ceiling and falling to the floor. The dad and his brother were raping the baby, and the mom was beating the baby too.

WOW - That was hard to watch.

Its amazing how someone can do that to a kid ... The father should be allowed to do the same to the lady.

tie her to the car and take her for a run. :mad:

I have a friend that has an uncle that does things for a small fee. This would never have become public if this had happened to my child.

hopefully they play this tape for her fellow inmates when she arrives at prison...:eek:

I'm surprised he(the father) called the cops before paying her a visit himself....

Just had our first child. Friends ask why we don't hire a sitter to have more freedom. This is why we don't trust anyone with the baby.

I'm sure alot of prison moms will take care of the situation.

You know I looked at that video in horror and couldnt fathom what any child would/could do to deserve that kind of treatment. Kid can't even defend himself or run away:mad:

Just found out through a friend of a friend related to the case:
Announced today -
This woman got sentenced to 8 years in prison plus an additional 5 years probation. (15 years was the maximum allowable punishment)

I have a friend that has an uncle that does things for a small fee. This would never have become public if this had happened to my child.

With the crappy judicial systems in this country, often time street justice is the ONLY appropriate way to treat these criminals. I am a father of 2 boys and this video almost made me cry.:mad:
Steve

Back